7.

Playing Show Love by Kiana Ledè

kingvonfmdao laughing at you hoes
Liked by asiandoll,lildurk,xariathequeen and 508.6K others
701.88K Comments
torylanez🤣🤣🤣
megantheestallion fr!!!
dababy all the time

DAYVON

"True stop hittin ya brother say sorry." Von said.

True just stared at him like he was crazy, he literally could see his attitude in this child his daughter was all him it was crazy but he loved his kids.

"She such a cutie!" Dakota said as she stopped at a red light.

Dakota was driving the five of them to some kid like arcade like Chuck E Cheese, Von looked back to see the three kids sitting strapped up. True was being bad as usual bad ass child.

"Here?" He said handing her the sippycup.

"No?" She said while moving her foot.

"Why u kickin shit now true. Wassup wit u ma?" Von said as he stared at his daughter whom just smiled at him.

"Awee she's a daddy's girl! She know she can get away with anything." Dakota said while turning the corner.

Just then Dakota's phone started to ring an Vom picked it up seeing that nigha Dakhari name pop-up for a facetime call. What was he calling her for.

Von answered the phone anyway nigga wanted to see his reaction.

"Whatcho bitch ass want!" Von said.

Dakota made this face confused as to who he was talking too.

"Man where Dakota! I don't need to talk to u." He said.

"She busy u gon talk to me ion need u talkin to my girl without my permission nigga it ain't gon happen so whateva u gotta say ta her say it ta me." Von stated.

"Mane fuck ya simp ass, u ain't my bitch unless u wanna be it. Where the fuck is my Babymama her ass need to call me cause we got some shit to talk about since she tryna put my ass on child support over a baby that ain't even mine." He said.