12

Playing "Come Over" by ChangingFaces

Posted 2 hours ago.........

04/2/20

dakota before bed routine. I used to hate my freckles 🤦‍♀️
2,45,98,000 Likes
39,00,67 Comments
indiaroyale cute!!! Freckles aren't anything to be ashamed of, sis. You look gorgeous!

DAKOTA

Atlanta, Georgia
8:00 am

Dakota set her things down before putting her son down on the bed, making sure he was comfortable while he slept peacefully.

"Cousin!!" A loud voice said, startling her.

Dakota looked up to see Samara walking up to her with her arms open for a hug.

She made a shushing sound with her mouth before turning around to embrace her younger cousin by two months

"Sorry girl, this little man, huh?" Samara says, staring at Noah.

"Yup, this is my baby boy, so where is everyone else?" She asked.

"They are on their way; you know how late black people be." She says while messing with her hair.

"You right! Anyway, how is Georgia State?" Dakota asked.

"Girl, I took a gap year. I just couldn't. Those classes were too damn hard. You know I heard hell from my mama, right." She says with a light laugh.

"She used to get onto me about going to college, raising straight hell, but I know she chewed your ear out," Dakota said with a chuckle.

The two of them walked out of the guest bedroom, leaving the door closed while continuing to catch up with one another, and headed down the steps running into some family members and someone familiar.

"Hey, Dakota! How you been, niece?" Her uncle Kyon asked with an embracing hug.

"Good, what about yourself? Still been telling stories about you're old high school days." She says with a smile.