3.

kingvonfmdao fuck yo mans

300.66K Likes
400.66K Comments
dakota damn

DAYVON

Von pulled up to Dakota's apartment three weeks had flown by since the two last spoke, she gave him her address so he decided to pop-up on her.

Von pulled out his phone dialing her number to face time her, a minute or two went by an there he saw Dakota's face she looked sort of busy.

"Wassup ma?" He said.

"Hey Von what you doin'" She asked.

"Outside ya apartments. Come outside!" He said.

"My parments with who Parlay?" She says smirking.

"Oh you being funny now come out here, I'm tryna take you out somewhere nice." He says with a smile.

"Hold on give me a minute I'll be out in twenty." She says before hanging up.

Twenty minutes went by an Dakota came walking out with her son on her hip an a diaper bag.

He got out the car to greet them both, Dakota smiled and moved her hair to the side as Von proceeded to hug her

"Wassup lil folks!" He said as he stared at her son touching his little hand.

Von watched as the baby just smiled kicking his feet.

"He must be happy to see me or somethin'." Von said as he looked at Dakota.

"Yeah he's such a people person he loves meeting new people." Dakota said.

"Well we should get going." He says.

********

The pair got out and walked inside Chilli's he wanted to take Dakota out to lunch in order to know more about her.

"Welcome to Chilli's how may I help you?" The hostess asked.

"Table for three." Von responded.

The hostess smiled an grabbed two large menus walking away, as they followed her to a nearby booth that wasn't too crowded an close to the bathroom.