6.pt.2

Playing Get Money by JUNIOR MAFIA

dakota can't believe my little man is eight months awe how time flies. I want him to stay a baby forever look at dem cheeks! 💕💕

Liked by kingvonfmdao, buttalove,lildurk,queenini, xariathequeen and 345.6K others
678.8K Comments
xariathequeen look at my godson awe!!
buttalove nephew getting big look at em
queenini my baby is so cute! 💕

DAKOTA

"What do you mean Dakhari! You haven't contacted me since you got locked up you need to see your son." Dakota yelled.

She was on the phone with her son's father he had just recently gotten out of prison for good behaviour he had been serving a one year bid for assault an battery on Dakota. Dakota actually didn't want him to try an find her since she had gotten a restraining order against him hoping he didn't violate it but knowing with him he would. She was glad when she finally got away from her abusive ex-fiance but when she found out that she was pregnant with her son, Dakota wanted her child to grow up with his father in his life.

"Dat lil nigga ain't mine he don't even look like me nigga left handed what baby left handed my ass right handed!" He said.

"Fuck that gotta do with shit! There some people who grow up to be left handed! This is your damn baby you lucky I do-" Dakota started to say when a voice caught her attention.

She saw it was just Tania an Xaria standing there with their Chick Fil A in their hands, while looking a bit concerned.

"Girl you alright?" Xaria asked walking over.

Just then her phone went dead she looked an saw he hand hung up the phone on her, Dakota sighed to herself mentally shaking her head.

"That was Dakhari ass he decided to argue with me over seeing an being in his son's life." She said.

"Well fuck that nigga an his weak ass pull out game fuckin hoe! No wonder his three other babymamas put his ass on child support an keep going back for more money with his deadbeat ass!" Xaria said.

"Matter fact he out of jail or something?" Tania asked.

"Yeah he got out last night, his mother called an told me as well as wanting me to come over cause they throwing a party or something for him with Kiya an them." Dakota said referring to Dakhari's other babymamas.

"Well you going?" Tania said.

"I might." She said shrugging.

Well Dakota grabbed her drink of lemonade from Chick Fil A, while looking into the white bag with the chicken symbol seeing her grilled chicken salad in the bag along with the croutons an Ranch dressing.