12

(A/N : Tzuyu has her own room now, Nayeon found a free room and cleaned it.)

For another two days, it was the same story. Sana goes to Dahyun's house every day and night, sneaks in through her window, hangs out with her girlfriend, then sleeps with her. And no, not in a sensual way. She usually has to wake up early in order to avoid getting caught by Nayeon.

But what if I said that... Jeongyeon was sneaking in to see Nayeon too?

Today was the same, it's 8:45 at night and SaiDa is currently cuddled up on Dahyun's bed, watching 'My Hero Academia'. This was the first time that the both have watched it and it was way easier for Sana since she understands Japanese. Meanwhile Dahyun was staring at the subtitles and the scene at the same time.

"Bakugou is rude." Dahyun said coldly.

"Bakugou probably comes from a sad background." Sana explained to Dahyun and continued to cuddle with her.

"How about you?" Dahyun looked at Sana. "You were cold and mean to me once, do you have a sad background?" She asked innocently.

Sana sighed and pecked Dahyun's lips, "We can't talk about that yet, hon. One day, okay?"

Dahyun nodded and went back to watching the anime, "All Might without his powers looks like a giraffe."

"Dahyun, that's an oddly specific thing to say." Sana chuckled and stared at Dahyun.

"It's true though. By the way, Mina-Unnie recommended a show to me, can we watch it after we finish MHA?" Dahyun asked.

"Sure, what show is it?"

"Citrus."

"C-CITRUS?!"

...

Tonight, Momo decided to have a sleepover with Tzuyu. She arrived at the house holding a pillow and a blanket, alongside a backpack filled with study books for finals. She rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.

The door opened and revealed Tzuyu, "Sorry, we don't want your coffee maker- Oh, hi, Momo-chan!"

"Hi, Chewy! And what do you mean by that?" Momo giggled and asked confusedly.

"There's this advertiser going around and knocking on every house door, he asks 'dO yOu LiKe cOffeE? ThEn YoU'LL LiKe tHiS cOfFeE mAkEr!, LIKE DUDE, NOBODY WANTS YOUR CRAPPY COFFEE MAKER!"

Momo laughed cutely while Tzuyu just smiled because she liked seeing the latter happy.

"Come in, Nayeon-Unnie ordered food."

Momo stepped inside the house and was welcomed by the smell of her favorite food.

"IS THAT-"

"Yes, I asked Nayeon-Unnie to order jokbal for you." Tzuyu chuckled and took off Momo's bag for her.

"You're lucky that Tzuyu was the one that asked me 'cause I had to call three different jokbal-selling places JUST to find the specific type of jokbal that Tzuyu said was your favorite." Nayeon said coldly and rolled her eyes, as if she switched bodies with Tzuyu.

"Anything for this Jokbal Maniac." Tzuyu smiled and patted Momo's head.

"We're taking this up to my room so we can eat while studying." Tzuyu told Nayeon and grabbed the plate of jokbal.

"Okay! And Momo, please make sure to control your gay hormones around Tzuyu." Nayeon warned Momo.

"Whatever." Momo replied while rolling her eyes.

As they were walking up the stairs, Momo asked, "Where's Dahyun's room?"

"Next to mine, why?"

"I need to ask her something, like advice."

"Why can't you ask me though?" Tzuyu asked and opened her bedroom door.

"Because Dahyun would know the answer better."

"Fine, be quick because we need to start studying as soon as possible."

Momo smiled and went to the door next to Tzuyu's like the latter said. She opened the door and...

"Hey, Dahyu- SANA?!" Momo exclaimed shockingly.

"MOMORING, I CAN EXPLAIN-"

Then the worst possible scenario happened, Nayeon walked in. "What's all this commotion about- MINATOZAKI SANA, WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH MY SISTER?!"

"U-Unnie, I can explain!" Dahyun immediately said and stood in front of Sana.

"No! You disobeyed when I said Sana was on probation!"

Suddenly, another girl came, "Babe, why did you leave?"

"JEONGYEON?!"

"SO YOU DIDN'T LISTEN EITHER, HUH?!" Dahyun scoffed.

"Jeongyeon is an exception!" Nayeon tried to reason out.

"So is Sana!" Dahyun replied angrily.

Discretely, Tzuyu came into the scene and dragged Momo out of there. She brought her back to her room and closed the door.

"Sorry about that.." Tzuyu said in embarrassment, her palm touching the back of her neck.

"It's fine, let's start studying so we don't fail."

"Correction, so YOU don't fail. I'm already very smart." Tzuyu smirked.

"That's mean." Momo sulked.

...

As 2yeon and SaiDa kept debating, Momo and Tzuyu were studying peacefully inside the bedroom. Tzuyu heard Momo's stomach grumble so she took the jokbal on the table and helped Momo eat some by feeding her.

"Wanna know a secret?" Tzuyu asked and Momo nodded.

"I used to like Dahyun-Unnie..." Tzuyu confessed while Momo became wide-eyed.

Then Tzuyu noticed that Momo wasn't staring at her, she was staring at the door. So Tzuyu turned around and saw...

"You what..?"

It was Dahyun.