2

<Third Person POV>

The two girls were currently at the ice cream at 'KimCream', an ice cream shop not too far from their University.Sana ordered the CC-Blast (Cotton Candy Blast), while Dahyun ordered Choco-Fudge Overload. Sitting on opposite sides of each other, the two girls enjoyed the creamy delight they consumed.

"Do you like your ice cream?" Dahyun asked, expecting a certain answer.

Sana nodded happily like a child with her mouth stuffed with ice cream. Which looked so adorable that Dahyun would melt faster than the ice cream in her hand.

"So much that you didn't realize there's ice cream on your nose?" Dahyun chuckled, showing off her natural charms. Sana's eyes widened, then started to look for her pocket mirror.

"I'll get it for you." Dahyun smiled and grabbed a tissue from the dispenser on the table. She then got up, leaning closer to Sana. Their faces were undeniably close and the female Japanese had a flustered expression on her face. Sana would usually be the one to initiate skin-ships, the intentional type. But Dahyun, it's a completely different story. She would do unintentional skin-ship and her charms will affect anyone she encounters. That's why her stepsister, Im Nayeon, loves her a lot.

"There, I got it!" Dahyun told Sana and sat back down. "Would you like to go to the park with me?"

"Sure" Sana replied, still shocked from the incident that occurred just now.

At The Park

"Wah! Daebak~" Dahyun giggled and ran towards the park bench.

"What's so exciting about a bench?" Sana asked with her eyes furrowed.

"No, it's not the bench! An amazing sunset, don't you agree?" Dahyun looked at Sana in the eyes, as if she could see through her soul.

Sana looked at the warm colors that filled the sky, an ombré that starts with red, slowly becoming yellow with orange right in the middle. "Yeah, it is.."

Dahyun smiled at her answer, "Maybe..."

"Maybe?" Sana asked. "Maybe what?"

"It's nothing" Dahyun told Sana and stood up. "Come on, before Nayeon-Unnie kicks your butt and mine."

Sana chuckled at the statement and got up, walking beside Dahyun.

'Should I be brave?' Dahyun asked herself. 'Yeah, I should..'

The younger girl proceeded to intertwine her hand with Sana, not keeping a tight grip but it wasn't loose either. Dahyun kept on blushing, she has liked Sana for so long that no one can stop her from what she's feeling.

On the other hand, it was all weird for Sana. Usually she'd be the bold one. The 'Lesbian' Heartbreaker who takes girls out on dates, becomes their girlfriend, then leaves them after a week. But it was different this time, she has to date Dahyun for 2 months because of a childish dare. A dare is a dare unless you wanna be teased for being weak.

Sana, a lesbian with a secret. But what is that secret..?

Time Skip

"This is my stop.." Dahyun smiled and removed her seatbelt.

"Goodnight and take care" Sana told Dahyun who was exiting the car.

Dahyun giggled at the remark, remembering what she said at the park.

"An amazing sunset, don't you agree?"

No one except her knew what the meaning behind the phrase was.