FAQ's

Do you have ANY advice for babysitting?

HELPS MES!

Hi HELPS MES!

So I'm assuming that you're not having a good time babysitting. My best tips for you:

You want to be nice to the kid, but pretty tough. If the kid asks for you to help them with homework, as an example, then do help them but don't give them all the answers. Show them how to do one problem, walk them through another, then have them try one on their own. Don't give them all the answers because that's a bad idea for all ages.

Don't give them access to your phone, especially if they're your 9-year old cousin. I learned that the hard way after I found he messed with my old wattpad account and about 4000 selfies of his thumb (in only ten minutes and he played on my Tumblr). Just REMEMBER: you never want them to play with your electronics because it's a really crappy idea.

If you're babysitting several ages: make sure the babies have the BABY food. They need that. Make sure the small kids get food that don't pose a choking hazard. Make sure that teenagers have NO access to the liquor that the parents may have a cabinet or any ice cream.

TIP: if you're babysitting a >6-month old baby and they need formula: don't warm that in the microwave because those have hot and cold spots. I learned that you want to fill a pan up with warm-hot water and submerge the bottle so there are no hot/cold spots. And don't make the water TOO hot, because no one wants a baby crying about their burnt tongue.

If the kid wants you to read them a story, read it. Just do it.

Remember to abide by all of the parents rules. Don't let any kid have access to something they are allergic to. Don't let the kid watch TV all day. Don't lose sight of the children. If three go inside and one stays out, that one needs to come in. If you're not watching one/more, then, in that short second, they could fall off a tree or something. Have the parents phone number in your contacts, and, if need be, you can add it to your ICE contacts during the babysit. Don't ever remove these contacts for as long as you are babysitting.If anything happens to the child, YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE PARENT. You don't want them to find out that their precious Nancy cut her arm off and is in the ER, and, oh, you had to take them to the ER, hence the house be empty.Those are some tips I have for you for your babysitting. I hope this helps ☺Here's a free tip: if you ever need to sign (ASL) babysitting, sign baby, then care. You're not sitting on the baby, now are you?

Hi, I've been looking for answers to this one weird question for a little while, so, here it is: What exactly is a Narwhal? ~From weird Doodle

Bro Hey Weird Doodle Bro So, a narwhal is not a myth, to start out. Many people think it's a myth, but it's not! It's basically just a whale with a unicorn horn. That's it. By the way: awesome name!