Horoscopes

Aries

Uh oh! Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday? You aren't going to win any cheerfulness awards at the beginning of the week. That's OK. Life isn't a popularity contest. The Moon makes you kind of possessive on Thursday and Friday, so you might find yourself saying things like "Hey, that's mine!" a lot more than usual. If there's a weird vibe in the room on Saturday and Sunday, find somewhere else to hang out.

Taurus

Someone shares a secret with you on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, and it's so intimate that you might wish they hadn't. No matter what, don't betray their trust. Your intuition is right on Thursday and Friday, so go with your gut and don't second-guess yourself. If you have a big date over the weekend, make a backup plan in case your first choice falls apart.

Gemini

You make a really big splash in the world on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If that person you've had your eye on doesn't notice you now, then they probably never will! Once you get curious about someone or something on Thursday and Friday, you'll have a hard time getting it out of your mind. Don't leave any stone unturned when it comes to finding out about him, her, or it. The weekend should be busy. Good luck getting any sleep!

Cancer

You love to look at beautiful things between Monday and Wednesday. Visit an art gallery, go window-shopping, or just watch the people go by. On these days, you get why beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. You aren't the most generous person with your stuff on Thursday and Friday, but your close friends know that you'd do anything for them. The Moon gives you good balance over the weekend. Use it wisely.

Leo

If you aren't sure whether an idea is good or not between Monday and Wednesday, toss it back and forth with a group of friends. They will tell you honestly whether it's a keeper or not. On Thursday and Friday, your magnetism is even stronger than usual. A secret crush has no choice but to reveal himself or herself!

Virgo

You're tuned into the big picture at the beginning of the week. If anyone needs to know what's what between Monday and Wednesday, you're the go-to person. Your subconscious is really active on Thursday and Friday, so paying attention to your dreams and intuition can be really beneficial. On Saturday and Sunday, you have two great days of happiness and adventure.

Libra

You're trying your hardest on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but you just aren't getting where you want to go. Dial back the effort just a little and let things happen more naturally. It will be difficult, but you really should stay objective when listening to someone's problems on Thursday and Friday. Taking sides will make matters worse. Support a friend in trouble over the weekend. They're gonna need it.

Scorpio

A chance encounter on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday changes your opinion about something important. Get ready for your life to go in an entirely new direction. You aren't exactly the picture of ambition on Thursday and Friday, but you aren't lazy either. These are days where you're really just considering all your options and waiting to make your move. Welcome new people to the group on Saturday and Sunday. The more the merrier.

Sagittarius

Pay off your debts before spending money on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. You'll feel better starting the week with a clean slate. You're feeling left out on Thursday and Friday, but is it just your imagination or are people actually acting weird toward you? Ask your best friend if they know anything that could help you sort things out. Pay attention to everything on Saturday and Sunday. Little things you might not think are important could matter down the road.

Capricorn

Your own wants and needs are the last thing on your mind at the beginning of the week. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you're all about spoiling someone special. The Moon makes you a bit more introverted than usual on Thursday and Friday, and maybe even a little sneaky. Try not to make something out of nothing. You're the first one out on the dance floor on Saturday and Sunday. Your moves are mesmerizing!

Aquarius

You get out of your old, boring routine and into something completely new between Monday and Wednesday. A change in appearance might be in order, and don't be surprised if your friends don't recognize you after the transformation. You're really jealous of someone or something on Thursday and Friday, but you have to keep those feelings in check. Say yes to a random invitation on Saturday or Sunday. Random is good.

Pisces

You're so good at starting things on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but your follow-through? Not so good! Leave the details to someone who can handle them at the beginning of the week. Your powers of observation are excellent on Thursday and Friday, and doing research is easier on these days than any others in the week. You might not feel in control, but the outcome really is up to you on Saturday and Sunday.