Quotes

The quotes for the month brought to you by @The13thDreamer ♡

1) "No matter how old you are, remember this: you can't have the bad memories without first having the good."

2) "Love should fill you up with happiness and laughter, not heartache and sadness."

3) "If you get lost you always have to remember why it all started."

4) "People who've never experienced a broken heart never realize how hard it is to gain trust from someone who has."

5) "Your smile is contagious no matter how angry or sad I am. All I need is to take one look at your smile and everything seems to be better."

6) "I want a relationship where we can talk like best friends, play like kids, argue like husband and wife, and protect each other like siblings."

7) "I just want to sit on a roof with someone at 2am and just look at the night sky, not worrying about life."

8) "I'm smiling, but that's not what I am feeling, I'm crying inside but I need to be strong for you and me."

9) "Why is music my life you ask? Because it helps me tell the story that I never dared to tell."

10) "Darling, I am not weird. I am limited edition. You won't be able to find me again."

11) "It's nice when people remember the things you thought they'd forget."