Popular Stories This Month

Popular Stories:

In 27 Days by- @HonorInTheRain

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.

So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run-in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

Skittles and Science by- @EternalZephyr

When Reyna Winters finds out that she's failing Chemistry, she's given one last chance. She enlists help from the school's White Coat Freak, Wesley Black. The boy who goes all over the school in a white lab coat. He is a snarky, anti-social, chemistry nerd who surprisingly has a soft side. Much more lies under Wesley's solitary persona that Reyna can't help but wonder about. While Wesley teaches Reyna about chemistry, she learns more about him and her feelings.

There's more to Chemistry than just chemicals. There's love, science, and Skittles.

Dead and Not Buried by- @makeandoffer

Leah Preston was a normal 17-year old girl until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body.

She has no idea what happened to her or how she died, and the only person who can see her is her sworn enemy Jared.

Neither of them have a choice, they must put their differences aside in order to find out what really happened to Leah and how she died, or better yet, who killed her, while at the same time fighting each other and the feelings they are beginning to develop.

Saving Elliot by- @northbynorth

"I keep trying to think of ways to make myself hate you."

"Kind of hard to do when you're in love with me, isn't it?" He said

* * * *

Meet Elliot Jensen; she's stubborn, sarcastic, short-tempered and ambitious. Meet Elliot Fintry, he's impulsive, rude, cold, and reckless.

It might be annoying having to share the same name as the person you hate, but it's even more annoying having to share the same house with them. He's everything she hates, so why does he make her heart pound at just the thought of him? Winter and summer. Fire and water. North and south. Heaven and hell. This isn't a love story, this is a story about love.

[ contains swearing (no seriously, there's a shitload of it) ]

Mail Boy by- @foreversmilin

❝You're not my boss.❞

❝Actually, I kind of am.❞

Zoey Hunter was always one to hold herself up to a high standard, and it showed. Her abundance of friends, perfect grades, and almost ideal family reflected her hard work, making her an object of jealousy for many.

But there was more to Zoey than what met the eye - hidden underneath the pressure to uphold her practically perfect image, was a girl determined to express herself. And she did just that with two of the most unlikely hobbies that one could have - paint and delivering mail.

Then she discovered Nico Forrest, a cocky British boy forced to get a job at his local post office, and the two were forced to bond over morning mail delivery. Soon, they saw each other much more often than they would have liked to.

What could go wrong? Everything.