ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.

Start from the beginning

"You're not gonna blend in, Tommy." Technoblade spoke, watching the boy try and 'hide'.

"DO YOU SEE ME?" Tommy asked.

Technoblade stayed silent for a moment, giving Tommy a 'really?' look. "YES." He finally said. "YES, YOU ARE RIGHT THERE, TOMMY."

"REALLY?" Tommy said, pressing himself more against the wall as if that would help.

"YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE WALL AT ALL." Technoblade said.

"What do I do? What do I do Technoblade? What do I do?" Tommy frantically spoke, moving away from the wall.

"Alright, Tommy Tommy, we'll close the doors we'll close the doors." Technoblade spoke, walking towards the front door which he accidentally left open.

"I want to go back to L'Man. Burg." Tommy said, emphasizing two of the syllables.

"We'll CLOSE THE DOORS." Technoblade spoke over him, closing the front door. Technoblade joined Y/N in looking out the windows, both of them taking a different window. "We'll look out the windows-" Technoblade spoke, getting interrupted by Tommy.

"Oh, hey, Technoblade, Y/N." Tommy said, getting their attention.

"Yeah?" Technoblade spoke, turning around. Y/N also turned around, looking at the blonde. He was holding a potion bottle, which he threw in the air. When it crashed, it affected Technoblade and Technoblade only, making him go invisible.

"How did you miss? HOW DID YOU MISS? YOU HAD ONE JOB. YOU MADE ME INVISIBLE." Technoblade's voice rang, though Y/N nor Tommy could see him.

"AHHH- NOOO!" Tommy panicked, followed by some gibberish and more screaming.

Y/N quickly turned around to look out the window. "It's okay, he's not here. It's fine." They reassured.

"Just get in the box, just get in the box!" Technoblade exclaimed, throwing an invisibility potion at Tommy, which hit him, but hit Astek as well. Now the poor malamute was invisible as well. "OH GOD WE MADE ASTEK INVISIBLE IT'S GONNA BE SO OBVIOUS." Technoblade panicked, followed by Tommy screaming.

Y/N turned around, only to find their beloved Astek not there. "WHAT THE HELL- OKAY TOMMY JUST GET IN THE DAMN BOX." They too, were panicking.

"OKAY OKAY." Tommy yelled anxiously, stepping inside the wooden box.

"IT'S GONNA BE SO OBVIOUS." Technoblade facepalmed before looking back out the window while Tommy nervously laughed. "WHERE'S THE MILK?" Technoblade quickly turned around to rummage through chests. There was only a water bucket, which was good enough. He grabbed it before going to the basement where Y/N kept a cow just in case. "THIS IS CLUTCH- THIS IS CLUTCH." Technoblade spoke as he removed the water from the bucket and replaced it with milk, drinking it.

Tommy got out of the box to look out the window in hopes to calm his own nerves. "I'm lookin', I'm lookin', I'm lookin'." Tommy said, lifting the wooden trapdoors that serves as windows.

Technoblade came back up the ladder, now visible. "Tommy- STOP LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW." He scolded, noticing Tommy wearing his netherite boots.

"WELL I'M CURIOUS, MAN!" Tommy shouted back.

"YOU'RE THE ONE HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE, TOMMY!" Technoblade argued.

Y/N's frustration was growing with the two. "STOP ARGUING AND JUST SHUT UP! GET IN THE STUPID BOX, TOMMY!" Y/N snapped.

"Ahh- okay, okay, okay." Tommy complied, getting back inside the box.

"If you get caught it is on you." Technoblade said, looking out the windows. "It is so on you Tommy. If you get caught, I'm gonna tell him I have no idea where you are.