Chapter One

~Y/N POV~

(FOUR YEARS LATER)

Just watching my four year old son try to tie his shoes was adorable. I couldn't help but melt on the inside with just the way his eyes focused full of concentration and his small tongue sticking out of his lips was all but too much for me. He may look like his father but I like to think he's more like me in personality ways just by the way he has manners and funny and very smart for his age. My little ball of sunshine is what he is.

"Mommy I did it!"

"Well done Jeonsan!"

I clapped hands and stood up from the couch to approach him, picking him up in my arms for a hug. His small arms around my shoulders as he brings up his foot to show me his shoe.

"See!" Jeonsan

I could only but laugh, kissing his chubby cheek and put him down to the floor.

"Let's take you to day care shall we?"

He nodded eagerly since he loves it there and took my hand. Making sure I had his bag and my own over my other shoulder together we left the apartment and downstairs out the building towards the bus stop. I cant afford a car, hell I can barely afford rent and daycare so a car was out of the question. Hopefully with my new job that I start today will be better for the both of us. It's a start and I can only pray this will prove all my hard hours of college and shitty jobs paid off.

But I did it all for him.

That small boy that looks up at me with love in his eyes as he skips happily towards the bus stop. No idea of the struggles I've gone through to make sure he's cared for.

It's only been me and him for the last four years.

After I gave birth to him, my whole world crash landed. Not only did Jungkook disappear but Flora did too so it was big gossip that the two ran away together. Then on top of that my whole family disowned me when I told them Jungkook bailed on me in the hospital. Calling me a shame to the family name for not keeping my husband happy.

If it wasn't for a nurse full of empathy at the hospital I don't know what I would of done. I had nothing but she helped me and took my son and I to a woman's shelter. I never saw her again but if I did I would try and pay her back some how.

Even after some time I tried to get back to my home I shared with Jungkook but the whole house was locked up with a for sale sign in front of it. I couldn't get my belongings, nothing.

What surprises me though is that Jungkook hasn't tried to find me and divorce me. I'm still legally married to him since I can't afford a lawyer of my own or an investigator to find him. I don't want anything from him, just a divorce.

He owes me that.

But I have Jeonsan and he's more than I can ask for so at least Jungkook left me with one thing.

Standing at the stop the little boy eagerly went on look out mode, holding my hand tightly in his, searching up and down the street until it finally appeared around the corner.

"There it is mommy!! There it is!" Jeonsan

I gazed down at him, patting his head on the top of his woolly hat. It is pretty cold this year, Halloween is approaching and Jeonsan loves Halloween. The dress up and all that which is why I have some money aside for a costume that will fit him. Hopefully I do if I don't I don't know what I'll do. It's already bad enough his birthday is in November and then Christmas the month after.

But I'll try.

He's my little man after all.

We both got on the bus but it was a little crowded today so I placed my son on my lap to allow an extra seat for an elderly woman who thanked me and sat beside us. We made small talk as you do until she finally got off the bus first.

Our stop was next and Jeonsan being the excited boy he is started giggling when he saw his day care through the window across the street.

When we finally got off the bus Jeonsan was behaved enough to not go running off across the street but held my hand to cross.

Approaching the entrance to the day care I spotted a fancy black car driving off out the car park. It was new and usually I know all the parents that take their kids here, so that means Jeonsan will have a new friend to play with if they get on.

I took him inside, settled him in and said our goodbyes before I left him there to head off to work. Thankfully my job is only three blocks away from here so it's not a long walk and it may be a little cold but it's not pouring it down with rain, it's just calm.

Setting out on my route to work I grew more and more nervous but excited at the same time for the new adventure in my life. This is the first proper job I have ever had in my life. I married Jungkook when I was eighteen, had Jeonsan when I was twenty and now at the age of twenty four I have my first job and I plan to stick to it no matter what.

For my son.