You hadn't eaten recently, so all that came out was bile, the substance harshly burning your throat as it came up.

Someone behind you began calling for a doctor and you could feel someone else standing close to your side.

When it finally seemed like there was nothing else that your body could force out, you took a second to shut your eyes and take a breath, your throat stinging.

You could see and hear things clearly now, and when the rush of footsteps from the doorway could be heard, you managed to lift your head and face the people inside.

You hadn't expected to see Bakugous face when you looked over, and you stared at him as your breathing returned to a normal pace.

He shouldn't have been there, did he not realize the danger he was putting himself in by being close to you? 

Back on the island when you'd seen him, it had been a moment of weakness. After everything that had happened all you could think about when you saw him was how desperately you needed someone to be there for you. Memories of your fight had completely left your mind, he'd been such a comforting presence in your life for so long and at that moment there wasn't enough strength inside of you to be able to push him away.

But now you were angry, for a lot of different reasons, and seeing him only made that anger grow. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He seemed a little taken aback, but his surprise didn't show in his expression for more than a brief second. "I wasn't gonna leave you alone."

Well, wasn't that ironic?

"Get out," you spat.

A staff member approached you. "I know things may be a bit confusing-"

You shook your head. "Get him out. Make him get out!" 

You felt like a child, screaming at someone like that, but you didn't care. You didn't want him here, you didn't want anyone here. All of them were putting their own lives at risk just by being near you.

The doctor was attempting to calm you down but you continued to stare at Bakugou. "You idiot! Why didn't you just let me die?! The world would've been better off, everyone would've been better off!" 

A nurse came to your side and lightly placed her hand on your arm. You twisted your head and felt your skin begin to heat, "get away from me!"

The doctor looked over to Bakugou. "Sir, you need to leave. Your presence is obviously having a negative effect here, you're welcome to wait outside-"

"No!" You looked back. "Get away, get as far away as possible."

A woman, who shared a strong resemblance to him began ushering Bakugou out of the room as your voice broke. "He's coming for you, he's coming for everyone."

You had to get out of here, had to warn everyone, and try to get them to leave. Until you managed to kill All For One, none of them would be safe.

Taking a deep breath, you laid back down and tried to appear calm. If you continued to freak out like that then there was no way that they'd be letting you go, and you couldn't risk them attempting to give you a sedative.

"Instead of standing there and staring at me, it would be great if someone could bring a glass of water." You said to the three staff members who occupied the room.

They all seemed to be pulled from their thoughts and the man standing closest to the door quickly nodded and went into the hallway, the doctor closest to you blinked a few times and then proceeded to speak.