Chapter 13- A Dream, yeah.

A/N
Excuse the random photo. :P

Your P.O.V
You wake at a start. You quickly sit up and accidentally wake up Jack.
"(Y/N)...?" He says, tiredly.
"Uhm, yeah?"
"You okay?"
"I had a... Weird dream." Your stomach growls and you sit up on the edge of the bed.

"Like a nightmare?"
"No... It was just, realistic." He sighs in relief. Pitch hadn't shown up in years.

As you explain to him about the girl, you realize she was you.

"Let's go somewhere, I feel stressed lately." You say, your stomach growling again. You had lost weight.

"Do you wanna eat first?" He says worriedly. Knowing that no matter how much you eat, it doesn't help, you agree anyway.

"Hum- yeah I guess."
"Good. You seem awfully hungry." He jerks back and stares at you.

"Are you feeling good lately? You're always hungry."

"I'm fine," you lie.
"I just, I dunno, like to forget sometimes. You know?"
"I have no clue." He says laughing. Surprisingly, he starts to tickle you.

"STAH-STAHP IT!!" You say In between laughing. When he finally stops, you lightly sock him in the arm.

"You're such a dork." He says, jokingly.
"U-huh." You say standing up.

When you turn around, he pushes his lips onto yours. First it wasn't that hard, then it was forceful, and you were up against a wall. You noticed you were turning into an ice cube, but didn't care. It felt, good.

Now instead of food you hungered for, it was him. Kissing him back, it became French. 'Oh la la.' You thought. (A/N aren't I a creepy author?)

"After you eat, we'll head out." He says, ending the kiss to your dismay. 'Sad...'

~time skip!!!~
We start to fly around, above cities, small towns, parks, festivals, you name it we were above it.

When we stopped, your wings were aching. It was a pain to drag them around all the time.

"You okay snowflake?" You hear Jack's husky voice say.
You turn towards him and look him in his enchanting blue eyes. They were hypnotizing...

"Earth to (Y/N)... Come in (Y/N)..."
"Huh- ohhhhh... Yeah hi!"
"You zoned out for a bit..."
"Yeah, I do that." You say while laughing. Your cheeks grow warm as you realize why you zoned out.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you something." Your heart skips a beat.
"Yeah?" You ask. In the corner of your (E/C) eyes, you see Manny making an appearance.

"Umm, ahem- when I first met you, you were a shy and yet goofy, lovable angel," your stomach does back flips as he gets down on one knee.

"-and I was wondering, if you were actually, the girl who caught my heart. Ever since then, whenever I look into you beautiful (E/C) eyes, my heart melts in your hands. So, (Y/N), will you marry me?" He pulls out a box and opens it. It revealed a silver ring with a white and blue gem, catching your eyes.

You started to tear up and everything got blurry. Tears rolled down your cheeks, and you replied in complete euphoria.

"Yes...!"
He stand up and kisses you with his cold hands touching your face.