Chapter 9-The Inspiration

A/N
I do not own this song!! Connect Madoka Magica

Your P.O.V
As you fly around Japan, you see a beautiful girl. Her name is Yuki Kajiura, she's a great singer, and needs inspiration for a song on a show(Madoka Magica). She'll have to sing it in Japanese, so you write the lyrics down. You attach it to the white arrow and aim at her. When you release, it hits her straight in the heart. But a second after it touches her it disappears. You're amazed by her reaction. She runs straight through the crowd, pushing people and apologizing, and smiles.

Jack's P.O.V
When bunny opens another hole to exit I fly out.
"Wha-what are you doing?" BunnyMund asks, surprised.
"Same as you, kangaroo."

"Aye. Look!" He points toward a figure in the air, who almost looks like an angel. (Y/N).

She starts to write down something, and attaches it to an arrow. She closes one eye and breathes in taking in her targets movements.

She then fires and quickly lowers her bow.
"Woah. She's got great aim!" While its soaring I can hear the songs lyrics, which I couldn't understand. They were in Japanese.

"Who'd it hit?" I ask.
"That woman over there." We watch as she pushes through the crowd and smiles.

(Y/N) flies to where she's running over to. When she reaches a big building, she looks through the window. We go over to the window and tap her shoulder.

"W-what are you doing here?" Her eyes starting to turn pink along with her cheeks.

The young woman starts to set up to sing. She puts on headphones and starts to sing. First without music, then she plays the piano. After a few hours, she sings with the piano.

"So you wrote that, (Y/N)?" Jack says.
"Uh, yeah. I only wrote the lyrics though. She came up with the actual music." (Y/N) says while pointing.

"That's amazing Sheila!" Bunny says in complete awe.
"Well, before arrows, I had to kiss their foreheads, so know, I guess this is a lot easier!" (Y/N) says with excitement in her voice.

I kiss her cheek. She was just to beautiful and creative, and that made me inspired.

"Did you hear the music before it hit Yuki?"
"Yeah why?"
"Aye. You've been in the aftershock of the hit." Says bunny.

"Meaning, the arrow technically got to you too." (Y/N) says.

"Hm." I say, not the slightest bit worried.

"You complaining?" I say as I kiss her forehead. She giggles.
"Nooo..." I laugh.