Chapter 14- A long time, I love you guys.

A/N
Yep. You're going to hate me. I'm so sorry.

Your P.O.V
It's been a couple of years since Jack and you got married. You currently lived where the wind took you. But you stayed with North often.

Nothing, literally nothing, could separate you and Jack. You were in love. You would only fight once a couple months and even then it wasn't long until one of you apologized.

You would have load of fun with Jamie, Sophie, and all other kids who believed you.

You continued spreading creativity and inspiration across the globe.

You start to fly with Jack over to the North Pole. The auroras had been sent.
You had no clue what was wrong.

You look over to a sad Jack. When you arrived, the other guardians were glum as well. Curiosity filled you.

"Uh, hi guys..." You say and they all stare at you. Including Jack. You become nervous.

"What's wrong?" The room was heavy with despair.
"You know we love you right?" Says Tooth smiling with sad eyes.

"Yeah. As long as you know I love you guys too."
Saying that, bunny starts to tear up. You're absolutely shocked. You'd never seen the bad ass bunny cry.

"What's going on here? What happened?" You say tearing up. You couldn't stand this.

"We're leaving, (Y/N)..."
"What do you mean, North?"
Bunny turns around and you can hear him sobbing.

Your big brother, was crying. He was really upset. You gave into the fear of loosing all of them.

"We have to go, (Y/N)..." Jack says as he puts his hand on your shoulder. It kills you inside to see your best friends, your family, and your love cry. Even sandman is crying. He is crying.

"No! no! I'm not ready! Don't make me go! Please! Let me stay! I'll do anything!" You shout at the top if your lungs.

"Don't worry, snowflake. We'll see you again. We promise." They all gather around your limo body as you fall to the floor. They sit down with you and each kiss you cheek, and forehead. Bunny hugs you for a long time.

"Little sister, know i'll always be there for you. I'll always protect you. I love you." He says l, his fur covered in tears.

You can't take it. Your not processing it. This is a dream, it's not happening. But that's precisely what's happening.

"Never stop believing." They all say in sync. The yetis, elves and baby teeth surround you all. Then the eggs and dream sand, and as you cry sitting there. You freeze.
"I can't leave! I love you to much! Don't make me go! Please! Please..." You sob the last part. And when jack kisses you, you close your eyes.

You wake up in a bright white room, with machines hooked up to you.