Chp.8 Getting Along With Stella

Start from the beginning

Stella: Wow! Who knew the stars right now at night would look so beautiful. Don't you think, (YN)?

(YN): Hmm..Yeah.

Stella: Hey, I've been meaning to ask you...if you're a gem, then where's is it??

(YN): Wh-Wheres what??

Stella: Your Gem. Pearl has it on her forehead, Amethyst on her chest, Garnet on both her hands, Lapis on her back, Peridot the same as Pearl, Bismuth on her chest like Amethyst and Jasper on her nose.

(YN): O-Oh...my gem...their in my eyes.

Stella: Woah really?!

(YN): Yeah...take a close look at them.

Stella soon got closer to (YN) as she started starring directly into his eyes, as she can see two gray tiny gems inside his pupils...

Stella: Woah! Cool!

(YN): It's whatever....what about yours??

Stella: Oh! Mines here look!

Without even hesitation, Stella lifts her shirt up and shows half her stomach to (YN) and shows her pink gem, located in her belly button...soon (YN) started to blush a little and shakes his head...

(YN): Oh...it's in your stomach?

Stella: Yeah, but hey, pretty neat that we have gems right??

(YN): ...Mmhmm.

Suddenly, Stella started to notice (YN) acting a bit...different, knowing he did had a bit of fun at the pier, and now he doesn't seem like he enjoy it at all..

Stella: ...Hey, what's wrong??

(YN): Hmm?? O-Oh. Nothing, really.

Stella: *sighs* (YN), there is something going on with you.

(YN): No seriously. I'm fine Stella-

Stella: (YN). I'm not dumb. At first you started to have little fun at the pier...and all of the sudden, you're not yourself. So there's something going on.

(YN): ...Okay. Look...I know you want me to enjoy the fun with you, and I appreciate Stella. But...I'm not a "fun" person, if that's what you call it. I know you trying to make me enjoy it, but I'm not like the other gems...I'm sorry, Stella. I don't mean to hurt your feelings.

Stella soon looked down with an upset look on her face as she replies...

Stella: oh..I see....I guess...I brought you here for no reason...

(YN) soon yet to feel bad for Stella...but...the thing is...not only did he had a bit of fun at the pier...the only thing he had fun and liked about today...was spending time with Stella...she's the reason why he had fun today at the pier, it's not just the rides and the games...it's cause of her...so, he then places his hand onto her shoulder as Stella looks at him and notice his hand on her shoulder as (YN) says...

(YN): I may not had fun at the pier...but I can assure you what I really enjoy today...spending time with you.

Soon, Stella got flustered and blushes as she yet gave a little smile and then giggles afterwards...she then suddenly lays her head on top of (YN)'s laps, laying her whole body on the bench as well...

Stella: Hehe. At least your honest.

(YN): *Blushing a little* Y-Yeah...I am.

While starring at Stella's face, laying down on (YN)'s laps, he soon yet started to blush to see her face, knowing how cute it looks, and then making him even more blush...soon, he yet started to feel something inside his body, it has to do with his heart, something about it makes him feel....funny and yet...felt warm as well...

(YN) Mind: Wh-What the hell???! What's this feeling I'm having??? It feels...weird. But then it feels...warm. And...it's throbbing in my chest...just what the hell is this feeling??!

Soon, Stella got up as she then checks her phone for the time...

Stella: I think we should head back home. It's about to get late. Come on.

(YN): O-Okay...

Soon, Stella grabbed her teddy bear that (YN) won for her, and soon they started heading home to Stella's house...as they do, Stella suddenly grabs (YN)'s hand as he yet notices it, as Stella then says to him...

Stella: (YN)...I also enjoy hanging out with you as well today.

And so, (YN) blush a little afterwards...and soon smiles a little...and yet, he started having the weird feeling again in his chest, throbbing again....

(YN) Mind: That feeling...there it goes again...just...what kind of feeling is this?? And why I have it?? ...Well, I guess it doesn't matter now...what matters is that I had fun hanging out with Stella...that's the only thing i care about.

-END OF CHAPTER 8-