17. Now Ball is in my Court

Start from the beginning

Dad, I am coming ...please find me please take me from here...

Saint: Left Mew in a storeroom and went out to find Gulf...shit Zee will kill me if I lost this boy...

Saint was looking here and there but he bumped into someone...the staff said to Akil ..Sir, he was also with your son...

Saint looked at the man and his boys... he understood that this is Akil kanawut ...Akil immediately pointed Gun at Saint's head...

Akil: where is My son and where is Mew...??

Saint: They already left and you won't ever find your son...saint tried to buy some time by this lie...but he becomes pale when he heard Gulf's voice...Gulf is near the lift which is like one end and Akil and his boys are at the other end of that floor...they can see gulf walking slowly towards them they heard gulf calling his Dad coz Gulf shouts after seeing his Dad....

Gulf: Dad.....

Akil: Now who will save you pup...Akil pointed his gun on Saint's head to kill him but he stopped by the Voice...

Saint: turned and saw Mew...

Mew: pointed Gun on Gulf...Hello Akil Kanawut...what do you think it will be easy to take your son back...

Akil: Mew I will kill this boy if you don't release my Son...

Mew: laughed...he was still weak but not that weak that he can't hold a gun on Gulf's head or can't shoot...He is my friend's boyfriend...if he even dies my friend will find the other but what about you Akil...this is your only son and if I kill him you will lose everything....

Saint: Looked at Mew and smiled in his head...coz lots of time Zee's father has told Mew and Zee... that never show anyone that you are important for me ....whenever you are in danger I will pretend that we don't care or you are not important...this will make the other people weak and we can take advantage of that moment....but if they know that you are important than they will be stronger....and it will hard for me to save you from any danger...Saint has learned lots of things from Zee's father....

Mew: Now leave my kitten ...hey useless creature now come back playtime is over....Akil asks you, men, to put the gun down and leave this floor immediately...

Akil did what Mew asked him....Saint turned to Akil and punched him with all his strength this is for touching me you asshole....

Akil: Mew please leave my son what I have done to you...you misunderstood me from someone else ...please leave my son...I will do anything whatever you say...

Saint came and Mew asked him to open the elevator...Mew was few steps from the elevator...

Mew when saw that saint is safe he shouted where is my Sister Akil....Mew is still weak and feeling dizzy but he is managing somehow...Gulf sensed it ...he looked to mew with his peripheral vision and punched him...he took the gun and pointed it on Mew...

Akil: Yes that's like my son...now Suppasit no one can save you from me... Don't do anything baby he is my target..
Akil informed his boys to come up..Akil started walking towards Mew and Gulf...

Saint is already in the lift waiting for them but now the coin has turned....shit...Mew...Zee, please come fast...he prayed ....

Gulf: No dad I will kill him and not only him but his whole family...Gulf saw the anger in Mew's eyes...I will kill your sister in front of your eyes suppasit.... please bring her dad...

Akil: standing opposite Mew...and looked in his eyes and said....Just kill him baby coz I have already killed his whole family...yes Mew Suppasit I killed your sister long back but you believed when I said she is alive and I will sell her...Akil laughed...you are so an idiot...but don't worry my son will send you to your family..kill him baby

Everyone looked behind Akil's boys are coming with Guns...

Gulf: Not so soon dad...Gulf put Gun on Akil's head and shout...if anyone moves from their place I will shoot him right here....Saint call Zee...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.