Chapter 27 Music

"Alrighty everyone, as i told yesterday, today we will decide who will represent our class in the school festival" Kawayuki-sensei started the school day as always but today was quite the big day for all the classes are deciding their representatives for the school music festival.

The class soon bursted into discussion on who will be The Bassists, Guitarist, Pianist, Vocalist and Drumer, i mean theres no band if its not complete?

"Your going to take the piano?" I look to kirin to see the sparkles in her eyes.
"Yeah! I can't wait" says the confident and energetic girlfriend of mine.
"Kotarou, you're going to be the guitarist right?"
"Yeah, Obaa-san told me to do so"

She giggled a little and then wasted no time to raise her hand and claim her position as the pianist, soon after i followed behind to take the guitarist position.

"Ah The lovely couple~Miss Kumatsuka and Mr Kashima, and what position would you both like?"

"Guitarist, Kawayuki-Sensei"
"Alrighty, noted you will be the guitarist, Kumatsuka?"
"Pianist, Sensei"
Sensei who had just noted my position looked back to kirin with a sorry expression.
"Ohh.. Im sorry Kumastuka but the position is already taken before today.."

A gasp escaped Kirin's mouth but soon she asked the sensei curiosly who is this person?

"Miss Anzaki here had volunteered to be the Pianist yesterday" sensei continued and Kirin could only nod in fake understanding.

After so i could see Kirin's upset expression, red and a little teary eyed looking down. "Hey, its alright we both know your the better pianist" i said trying to lighten her up, i really hate seeing her down like this.

She giggled a little before coming back to her usual self, "What about the vocalist, your a great singer Kirin"

"Ah, im not really confident about my singing" she said fidgeting with her fingers.

I just took her hand and made her face me. "But you have a beautifull voice im sure you can impress everyone else. I just know it."

"I.. Don't know Kotarou.." She looks away, a new side of her that i just found. Her self concious side. And what i know is i don't like it.

"Come on, atleast try to audition for it"
Convincing her is kinda hard but im not lying that she could give a stunning performance to the school.

She din't seemed to budge for a while and after thinking that this is not gonna work i had to do it, i just had to.

I scooted closer to her and pouted like a complete child and lay my head down  on her side of the desk. "Pwease do it, fow me? Pwease Kirin-Cha" I said and i felt like i was a toddler again, if this doesn't work i just wasted what? like 10 minutes of my life.

"Ugh.. What the heck Kotarou" I look to Taka to see that he had a disgusted face that looked too similar to Spongebob from that one scene.

 What the heck Kotarou" I look to Taka to see that he had a disgusted face that looked too similar to Spongebob from that one scene