Chapter 26 Gold

It's the day, finnaly i can get this over with and then win it to rub it all over Katakuro-sensei's smug face

It's the day, finnaly i can get this over with and then win it to rub it all over Katakuro-sensei's smug face. The math competition will be held today and im going to the school that's holding the competition after break time.

A month has passed since the firework show an additional precious memory conserved in a selfie that Kirin took.
I liked it so much it became my phone's wallpaper since then. And the outcome is i tend to look at my phone more just to see that wallpaper.

"Today's the day isn't it?" Kirin asked as we walked to school together, by magic Mr Satoru still hasn't known anything about us. Kirin says he's to busy to even notice.

"Yeah, finnaly.." I rolled my eyes earning a giggle from her. "Do your best Kotarou! You win you get to rub it all over Katakuro's face"

I laughed fron her statement, she knows me so well and that ofcourse makes me happy.

"I'll do my best ofcourse, Just for you" i said still holding hands with her. "What? Why for me?"

"I don't want to disappoint my girlfriend"

She giggled again and sighed "alright alright, do your best Tiger, i already planned to go to the place with the others to watch you together" she added making a smile creep up my face.

"This is gonna on very late, are you sure?, i can just tell you tommorow if i win or not.."

"Ofcourse! And Nah I'd rather watch you win live.."

I laughed at her support and encouragement.
"Fine fine"

Over the course of one month, it seems like my love for Kirin only grew deeper. I found a needy side of myself and the only person that can provide for that needy side of me is Kirin, need for comfort, need for support, need for affection, a need to feel that im not alone, a need to.. Be cared for.

Everytime i have my arms wrapped around her, im always unwilling to let go, the world always makes me. But at the same time im greatfull that the world lets me have her, lets me call her My Girlfriend.

-----

We arrived at school and Kirin ran of with the other girls, its been a habit for this month, every day she would leave me to study. But tommorow this is gonna be over and i couldn't be more relieved.

"Yo Kotar- Ouch! My eyes hurt!" Taka exclaimed taking my attention away from the book.

"What is it? You got dust in your eyes or something?" I asked trying to lace some concern in my tone but it ended up sounding flat anyways.

"Atleast sound like you care! You've been at that book for a month now, today's the day isnt it?"
"Yeah.. I'll be gone today at break to go"

"Finnaly! let's play BB tommorow! And go out later, cuz i know your gonna win this competition" he said and out of no where the other guys came up and gave me cheers.