Chapter 67: The Lineage of Lily

Start from the beginning

Aria glances down at the injury Lloyd was staring at. Her shoulder was bleeding badly, it had the punctures of dragon teeth. Any injuries taken in her dragon form transfers into her human form of course.

"I think your guards will kill me regardless!" Lloyd argues

The two turn to see the king begging his daughter for forgiveness.

"Hailmar, get him out of my sight" Vanya orders and two guards arrest Vangelis.

"Unhand me!" Vangelis shouts as he's taken away "I am your King! I am your King!"

-

Back in the Kingdom of Shintaro, Vania flies up to a platform and reads from a scroll.

"I, Princess Vania of the Kingdom of Shintaro, do hereby solemnly swear to stand up to those that are cruel and unjust. To uphold the laws of the Kingdom and to protect and faithfully serve all who dwell above and below the mountain"

"Then it is my great honor and privilege to pronounce you, Queen Vania, the rightful ruler of Shintaro" Hailmar smiles

The crowd cheers, and Fungus creates fireworks. Soon after, the ninja are getting ready to go home. Aria walks out towards the Bounty as Cole says goodbye to his crew and the princess.

"So long, fellas" Cole says

"Good luck to you, Sir ninja" Fungus replies

"And there will be hot bowl of soup waiting for you in Metalonia" Korgran adds "Korgran will miss Cole"

"I'll miss you, guys, too" Cole says solemnly "You stay out of trouble, Plundar. You too, Adam"

"Where's the fun in that?" Plunder laughs and Cole smiles

Cole turns to Vania.

"Oh. I wish you could stay. I could use your help" Vania says

"You don't need me. You're one of the strongest and bravest people I've ever met" Cole tells her

"Well, in that case, if you ever need my help, all you will have to do is ask and I will bring the entire Army of Shintaro to your aid" Vanya promises

"And I will bring the entire four of us" Plunder adds

"Upply, Upply, Upply!" the group chants

"Thanks, guys. You're the best" Cole says happily

"And thank you" Gleck says "Son of Gilly"

"well don't thank just me" Cole notices Aria walking by and pulls her to him "thank Aria too, she's Lily's niece, she's family and the Grief-Bringer would've have been brought down without this girl"

Aria looks at him "Cole I'm not really-"

"thank you" Gleck smiles to Aria and she stares at him, he bows to both Cole and Aria "Lineage of Gilly"

Aria looks at Cole and he smiles to her.

"You're amazing cuz" Cole says to her "good or evil" he holds his fist out to her "I won't deny it"

"hmph" Aria gives him a fist bump "right back at you cuz"

The two both had a brief flashback of them fist bumping as small children. The two walk onto the Bounty with the ninja and wave goodbye as the ship takes off.

"Well I'm tired" Aria yawns

"How's your shoulder?" Lloyd asks

"Yeah is it any better?" Kai questions

"I'm fine don't worry" Aria tells them "I'll make sure you all don't get scolded by Kaname for my own recklessness"

Cole pats Aria's head "you know it's ok to tell us if it hurts"

"Don't baby me, I'm not a little kid anymore" Aria swats his hand away

"I know" Cole chuckles "but you're still my baby cousin no matter how old you get"

"ugh" Aria sighs "I'm going to lay down, tell me when we get back to Ninjago, don't disturb me"

"Alright alright" Lloyd smiles

"She's so feisty" Jay says "but I suppose she wouldn't be Aria if she wasn't"

"agreed" Zane nods

"I can't believe she's your cousin, even if you're not related by blood" Kai looks at Cole

"Blood or not, she's still family" Cole smiles at the sky "and I could never turn my back on her, even if she one day fights us for all of Ninjago, I'll stop her but I won't stop taking care of her... and I hope she knows that"

Aria walks down the halls of the Bounty before arriving at her room. She opens the door and enters. Aria sits down on the bed and takes out the Skull of Hazza D'ur from her bag.

Skull of Hazza D'ur: hahahahahaaaaa..... (it's voice changes to one of worry) oh.. hello your highness.. been a long time right.. 10 years maybe.. hehe

"Skully" Aria stares it down looking annoyed

Skull of Hazza D'ur: well you see.. I got caught up in.. please don't shatter me

"Aw of course I won't shatter you Skully, maybe a little scratch" Aria drags her nail across it creating a small crack

Skull of Hazza D'ur: ok ok I won't do it again I swear!

"better not, you stupid useless thing" Aria crosses her legs "mama treated you so well and the minute she was gone you escaped instead of staying with me your new master"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: please forgive me, y-you were a child and I..

"hmph" Aria glares at it

Skull of Hazza D'ur: Eek! I won't do it again I swear.. but after all these years you finally came to find me... what is it that my master needs from me

"The Core of this realm" Aria replies "you can find it"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: I- uh- what- no- I-

"Skully" Aria glares at him

Skull of Hazza D'ur: yes I can, but what does your majesty want with it

"We're going to turn this realm into the perfect realm" Aria smirks "one of chaos and joy, nobody will ever die and their will be no rules, the darkness of this world will no longer be a hindrance to anyone and people are free to do as they wish"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: hahahaha, I love it

"Good" Aria leans back "cause we're gonna make it happen"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: At your command, my Empress

Ninjago: the Daughter of the OverlordOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara