Chapter 5: 2 Years Pass, the Meeting

"Now.. begin! Ice!"

Aria shoots ice at the floor freezing the bot in place, the ice was black and froze the robot to its core.

"Lightning!"

Aria extended her hand to the sky, bolts of purple lightning came down and strikes different bots, frying them completely.

"Earth!"

Aria slams her hand on the ground creating a giant hole, swallowing up another bot before she closed the hole, crushing the bot.

"Fire!"

Aria creates purple fire in her hand before throwing it at different bots. The fire in her hand turned black, she shot it at a bot and the fire didn't disappear until the bot was burned into nothing.

"Darkness!"

Aria created a dark energy ball in her hand and threw it at an attack robot, completely destroying it.

"Snake!"

Aria stops and looks confused "Snake?"

"hm?" Master Roshi looks up at Aria, all the robots around her were destroyed "what? what'd I say wrong?"

"Dragon!" Aria shouts "It's dragon!"

"oh right" Master Roshi chuckles

"I'm not a snake" Aria sticks her tongue out at him "I don't do that tongue thing"

"Regardless" Master Roshi smiles and walks over to her "well done, you've passed my final test, finally after 2 long years"

"2 years!" Aria shouts surprised "it's been that long?!"

"Time flies in this valley" Master Roshi chuckles "it's time for you to start your journey"

"my journey?" Aria questions

Master Roshi hands her a scroll "this came a few days ago from Master Chen"

"Master Chen?" Aria takes the scroll "that guy that owns the noodle restaurants?"

"he's also on the dark side, this scroll came from him, asking the dark lord for permission to hold a tournament of elements" Master Roshi informs him

"Asking?" Aria looks confused as she reads the scroll

Dark Lord,

I am Master Chen, of Master Chen's Noodles. You may also know me as the man who betrayed the elemental master's during the Serpentine War. I have a plan, a plan to take over Ninjago, I wish to hold a tournament of elements, to gather the powers of elemental master's for a spell to turn me and my follows into Anacondrai.

I humbly request for you to approve of my plan. I would like for it to take place within a months time.

-Master Chen

"And why is he asking me?" Aria asks confused

"of course because it is your job" Master Roshi smiles "as the dark lord you approve of all plans to take over the realm, they need your permission so that the power of darkness is on their side, without your official approval their's a 100% rate that they will fail. With your approval it will tip the balance to 50/50"

"My approval is really that big of a deal?" Aria asks amazed

"yes princess" Master Roshi takes out a bag "you should head there yourself and approve of it, you've got to start building up the power of darkness, the more evil plans that are approved the more power you gain"

"Oh I am so ready" Aria takes the bag, but she quickly stops and looks at Roshi "but wait Sensei.. what about you?"

"Well, I stay here" Master Roshi smiles "I have taught you all that I can, now it is time for you to discover the rest on your own"