What if Cale turned into a child? (5)

Start from the beginning

Raon and Choi Han was clearly overreacting. But it was a normal reaction, considering how weak Cale is right now, their worries and anxieties are reaching the highest peak of Mount Yellia, where Eruhaben's former lair is located. 

Of course, Cale isn't really hurt. Considering if he is, his regenerative ancient power, Vitality of the Heart, will do its work to heal him right away. 

"There is no need for that. Raon, teleport us to my bed chambers in the villa--"
"Let this Ron help you then, young master-nim." 

Cale stopped moving at that moment. A quick shiver run down his spine as Ron's chilling benign voice spoke not far from them.

"We brought Grandpa Ron, nya!"
"He said he'll be helping you to change, nya!"

The two culprits, who happily brought over the assassin butler made Cale sigh ever so deep and stared at the two children. On and Hong smiled so bright, showing their canine teeth. Cale could see a familiar mix of Choi Han's innocent and Alberu's bright smile that says, I do not know what you are talking about.

'Ah, these smart children...'

Cale could only lament while thinking why did these kids grow up like this. Of course, who wouldn't adapt and pick up traits from the adults? The children who are surrounded by skilled assassins, masters, vicious races, cunning adults and of course, Cale himself, it wasn't news to anyone. 

Ron came over, picked up the watering can and handed it to Choi Han, "Put this away."

Choi Han could only stare at Ron and shook his head before walking away. The two still didn't like each other, but they don't hate each other either. 

Ron carried Cale carefully, now also slightly dirtying his butler uniform. He had to remove his vest and jacket before folding the sleeves of his white polo underneath up to his elbows before proceeding to clean up his puppy young master.

He helped Cale on cleaning himself and dressed him too. Ron had done this ever so naturally, considering he took care of Cale since he was a baby, he wasn't new to this kind of things. Although Cale finds this slightly uncomfortable, he just carried on and stayed silent. He just wants this to finish quickly.

"Thank you, Ron." 
"It is nothing, young master-nim."

The old man let Cale sat on the spacious bed before looking down at him with his usual benign smile. The old assassin had done this for the past three days-- after dressing him up, he would put Cale on the bed and stare at him for a while. Of course, Cale wanted to leave and just hide away from the butler's eyes, but that was just wishful thinking. Considering how Ron ordered his subordinates to focus on guarding Cale and to also keep an eye on their surrounding as the culprit who put a curse on Cale might be lurking around. The said subordinates, who had been undergoing special training since three days ago, did their jobs so well, most will think they are being chased by a demonic race. They did not want their training to extend, it would be the death of them.

"...What is it?"

Cale decided to ask. He couldn't stand this situation anymore if this will continue until his curse is lift-off. Ron just gives him nightmares, the old assassin still likes to tease Cale and of course, the redhead did not like it one bit. 

"Young master-nim."

"...What is it?"

"Eruhaben-nim already found the God the culprit is serving."

Cale's eyes gleamed. He felt like he had received a golden plaque. Cale is overjoyed by this news. It only means they are a step closer to lifting off the annoying curse on him. Although being a child is a good condition, the drawback of him having the moods of a child is not. Considering how easily he'll tear up if he's feeling hungry, him being sensitive to others movements and interactions with him-- Cale just wants to turn back to an adult as soon as possible. 

"Marquis Taylor and Miss Cage also joined on the search."

Ron reported making Cale look back to the old man who again, gave him a benign smile. 

Although Cale is thankful for the two joining and will make the search faster, a Marquis is a Marquis, "...There is no need fow the both of them to join. They have territowial duties." 

Cale's child face distorted into a frown. He will sometimes lisp while speaking making him frown with each lisp. It was truly annoying. His small tongue couldn't pronounce some words correctly and he would often end up blabbering a completely different word. This is one of the drawbacks of him being a child. His words will be a completely different meaning if he messes up one word, and again, it is truly annoying.

"Young master-nim."

Cale was brought back to his inner ramblings and looked at Ron who called him, "What is it?"

"I believe it is best to practise singing some nursery rhymes. It might prevent you from lisping too much." 

The old man had a smile on his lips as he was suggesting this. Cale flinched and looked away. A chill running down his spine. The redhead could only nod reluctantly.

~~~

Still reluctant to post this lmao😂 This had been in my draft for 2 days now and I can't really write anything for 2 days too. Curse the modules and thesis. I still need to review for an evaluation test-- so stressful😫makes me wanna cry blood. (┬┬﹏┬┬) But anyways, this chapter is not much and I'll try to update the continuation later in the evening, my time here is 2:14 PM. 

Hope you like this chapter( *︾▽︾) again, I apologise for my lacklustre writing, grammatical and typographical errors. I am still learning and improving(❁'◡'❁)