Chapter 22 - The Yellow Tulips

Start from the beginning

So, that is why she's here. I didn't say a word to her. I just get out of the bed and get my phone on the bedside table. I checked the time and it's still very early.

"L-lisa a-about yesterday. I know I said something- " Jennie is still speaking when my phone suddenly rings. I look at the caller and my eyes widened.

It's very unusual for her to call me. Isn't she busy?

"Jennie you can use the bathroom in my bedroom. I'll see you at the dining room later." I said without looking at her, then I answer my phone.

"See you later Lisa." I heard Jennie said, then I heard the door of the room closed. I'm about looking at it when I suddenly heard that voice, that soothing voice that I haven't heard for quite some time.

"Hi. How are you Lisa?" The audacity to asked me that. She already knows how I am. I didn't answer her but she speaks again. "Oh I'm so sorry. I forgot the time differences. Did I wake you up Lisa?" She asked worriedly.

"No you didn't. Why did you call? Are you not busy?" I asked.

"We have a free time right now. My manager and I are going to go shopping." She said, but it makes me curious more. It's really unusual for her to call me suddenly. "Uhm Lisa, I heard about the kitten." She suddenly said that surprised me. Now I know why she's calling me. She heard about Jennie. "Is she cute? I heard that you are very fond of her."

"Is it your cousin?" I suddenly said to her.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Is it your cousin that told you about her?" I asked, but I heard her giggle on the other line instead.

"I know you Lalisa. Stop that tantrums immediately. It's not him, don't think anything that will harm my humble cousin." She said and giggles. I didn't say a word for a couple of seconds before I speak again.

"When will you come back?" I asked out of the blue.

"I will have a concert soon in Korea. I don't know the exact date cos they are still fixing my schedule. Haven't my cousin told you about it?" She explained.

"He told me." I said.

"You can watch me sing again Lisa." She said with a sad tone.

"Sooyah and Rosie will watch you for sure." I said, then I changed the topic immediately. "Are you going to stay with me when you come back?" I asked.

"Of course Lisa, I will stay with you when I come back to Korea." She said then she paused for a couple of seconds before she speaks again. "Lisa, are you still having those nightmares when I'm not there?She asked that made me furrowed my brows. I know she knows the answer to that question. I just decided to change the topic.