Izuku vs Ultron (And others)

Izuku was sitting in class listening to Mic drown on when suddenly his Avengers communicator went off. Everyone look towards him as he answered it.

Thor: IZUKU THANK ODEN YOU ANSWERED WE NEED YOUR HELP AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN!

Izuku: What's wrong?

Thor's communicator went flying as it fell into Natasha's hands.

Natasha: WE FOUND A SPARE ULTRON BOT! *She dodged a energy blast* GENERAL WASN'T ABLE TO GET HIS ANIMATRONIC FRONTAL LOBE OUT AND YOUR FATHER WASN'T ABLE TO GET OUT OF HIS SUIT BEFORE ULTRON TOOK BOTH OVER! GET H-

The signal went down as a motorcycle was herd outside and a chain came up through the window and a flaming skeleton came up.

Ghost rider: Come on little rider.

Ghost rider jumped out the window as Izuku did after the class hurried to get there suits on to head to the field outside town.

Once Izuku gets there

Izuku hopped off the motorcycle to see hulk and Thor standing over General's body with his wings ripped off and animatronic parts shut down. Every other avenger was down. Even Tony. Izuku saw ultra standing there over his father with a led pipe about to bash in his father's skull to far for Izuku to get to him in time when a black object came and hit the pipe out of Ultron's hands. They both look to see:

Then ultra got hit by a red blur:

Batman: The rest of the league is busy

Flash: Let's kick this CP3O knock off's butt.

Ultron: Come at me fools.

Flash went to hit Ultron but was stopped by being hit by a yellow blur that carried hit into town.

Izuku: Reverse flash

Izuku suddenly herd a scream of pain and looked to see Batman was taken by surprise and knocked out by Bane.

Izuku: Oh yea two on-

That was when a big gorilla came from the ground and hit Izuku in the jaw. Izuku looked up to see Bane and Grod standing beside Ultron.

Izuku: Fun

(Play this for battle music)

Izuku went for the punch first and dodged a fist bane in his powered up form threw at him. As Izuku got behind Bane he pulled out a knife to cut Bane's pipes but was shoulder tackled by Grod and sent 1/2 a mile away and Grod came up and sent a barge of attacks at Izuku. Izuku powered up to 50% and matched punches as Ultron went behind him and crushed his foot but with the adrenaline running through him he didn't care. Shockwaves were being sent out from the punches sending Ultron and Bane back as Izuku over powered Grod and eventually knocked him out.

Then the pain over came Izuku as he feel to the ground screaming. His foot was broken by Ultron and his arms from the shockwaves. He looked up to see bane and Ultron over him about to kill him when they all felt killer intent as a scarf rapped around Bane and slammed him into the ground as Izuku felt healing happening to his body. General was using healing on him from 1/2 a mile away and there stood Aizawa, Nana Shimura, Miruko, Midnight, Natasha, Momo, Mina Pony and Jirou.

They and class 1A and B ran past as the rest of the teachers helped the Heros up and Izuku threw a knife cutting Bane's pipes powering him down.

(You can stop the music)

Monoma walked over to Izuku.

Monoma: I guess you aren't so bad 1A student. Able to hold your own against top 2, 3 and 4 ranking villans is pretty impressive.

Kendo: That is his way of com-

Izuku couldn't listen to anymore as he passed out.

In the mind scape

Izuku was sitting there in his mind scape as he saw something. A axe. Storm breaker. Izuku was never tried to wield it before but he could feel it calling to him. He walked over to it and picked it up with ease.

In the outside world

Ultron refused to go down as a thunderbolt was heard from where Izuku slayed and in his place stood a 7 foot tall muscular man in Thor's armor or a copy of it. He also had long green hair witch made them realize it was Izuku and he was wilding storm breaker

(This but with green hair)

Izuku threw the axe and hit Ultron in the head as he was glowing purple because he was powering up.

Izuku: Heh I did what Thor couldn't. Hit the angry purpler monster in the head with the axe.

Izuku then proceeded to pass out.