Izuku vs Red skull

Izuku was walking through the city woods when suddenly a man he knew all to well appeared.

Izuku: Hello red skull.

Red skull: I won't attack you if you won't

Izuku began to walk past but as he got behind red skull he said: Hail Hydra

Izuku went for a kick to the back but it was dodged as red skull front flipped. Red skull has a mutation quirk to make him look like that and a quirk as to where if you kill him he splits into two red skulls and he can fuse them back together at will. He is also very athletic.

(For battle music)

Red skull went for a high jump and an axe kick but Izuku dodged out of the way. Izuku then clicked a button on his belt without red skull noticing signaling for captain America. Red skull pulls out a knife and goes to stab Izuku in the ribs. Izuku dodged and delivered a kick to red skulls stomach sending him flying into a tree and it broke his spine killing him. He then split in two and charged Izuku.

With both of the skulls getting knees to the face he jumped backwards. Both red skulls stabbed themselves in the chest turning into 4 red skulls. Izuku was never good at anymore then 1 on 2 combat. As Izuku was dodging he got hit a few times and was on one knees about to be killed when a red shield and 2 black objects both hit the 4 skulls.

Izuku looks up and sees cap and batman (Yes this is going to be a marvel and DC universe) Cap went after two of the skulls with batman going after one other. Batman was noticeably pissed. The Justice league and Avengers got along just fine but didn't agree on some things. But one thing they all agreed on was they cared for Izuku. Natasha as one of Izuku's girlfriends in his harem and for the rest he was like a son to them. Especially batman as Izuku reminded him of a younger him. (Yes everyone knows Batman's Identity) The Bruce before his parents got killed and almost seeing Izuku killed filled him with rage. Batman was going ham on the red skull. (You can stop the music) The other avengers showed up with the justice league but Izuku already passed out from blood loss and General (After calming batman down) held Izuku and carried him back to UA.

Miruko, Aizawa, Midnight and the rest of the girls in General's and Izuku's harems gave General. an earful for letting this happen to him. Now if there is one thing everyone knows about General and Izuku is they are Sadist, masochists and suicidal even though neither can die because both have werwolf ultra regeneration. When they saw general tear up at them yelling at him for at least 10 minutes they knew they fucked up. They calmed General down and kept a teleportation canceling cuff on him to stop him from teleporting to the roof and for the rest of the day kept an eye on him.

Izuku woke up about an hour latter and got an ear full from the girls about not waiting for backup. Then they herd General start to hyperventilate and knew what this meant. He was going into a PTSD induced panic attack. The rest of the girls hugged him and Jirou pulled up Music on her phone and sang.

Jirou:

It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now, here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know, babyI, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peatConstantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free, I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are, and I want you to know, babyI, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh)
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you, like a love song)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peatNo one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and onI, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (like a love song, like a love song)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, love song, baby)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you)
Like a love song

General was calmed down finally and the girls decided to stop yelling for the day.

The Next Day

Izuku was laying on his bed when there was a knock on the window. 

Izuku: It is open Kitten cat.

Aizawa after opening and going through the window: How did you know it was me?

Izuku: who else uses the window?

Aizawa: Fair also the rest of the girls are cuddling General and I am done with grading papers sooooo...

Izuku stoped typing fan fiction on wattpad, saved the work, shut his computer, put it under his bed and pats the spot beside him for Aizawa to lay down.

Izuku: Big spoon or little spoon?

Aizawa laying down and turned away from him: You know my answer.

Izuku hugged her from behind and they fell asleep like that.