Chapter 5 - Three Months

Start from the beginning

Madalyne has to pay for that attitude of hers. Soon.

.......................................

Cars and clubbing are my only escape from this sick world. I make my way to the VIP section as the whole dance floor is bustled with drunk people. Red lights flicker as the music booms throughout the whole club.

There is no fucking way I am going up there and dance with all these people. Fuck no!

"Heyyy.... Look who decided to show up!" Thomas, one of the twins, says as he is clearly drunk. On the other hand, his twin, Joseph, is sitting aside, scrolling through his phone. Some girls behind him drools at him and tries to gain his attention but he doesn't budge. Since when he is not into girls?

"Looks like the Canadian girl put some sense into him," Charlie, who is also drunk, laughs out as Thomas joins him, "When I called him, he sounded frustrated."

"Why would he call you?" Thomas chimes as he sips the alcohol from his bottle.

"Because he is my best mate, innit X?" Charlie smirks as I roll my eyes. Here we go again. I look around and wonder where Leo is. But it is impossible to identify anyone in the crowd and lighting.

"WHAT?! No... he ...is myy... best friend," Thomas whines like a kid. These two always start a fight about anything and anywhere. I don't know why I am friends with such kids.

"No! Says who?" Charlie whines back.

"Ask X!" They both look at me, waiting for my answer.

"None of you are my fucking favorite, so fuck off!" I roll my eyes. Thomas puts his hand on his left side of his chest with a hurt look on his face. He dramatically falls on the ground and acts of dying.

"Let's leave him and go to the bar," Joseph suggests as we leave Thomas in the VIP booth. He lies on the ground and hugs a plant vase beside him. How embarrassing can he get? Idiot! At least his twin is a smart man.

.....................................

"Cheers!" We three chimes our, probably twentieth, shot. It has been a long time since I partied and got drunk.

"Fuck, this is...wow!" Charlie stumbles with his words. We are so drunk right now. 

"I need to get laid!" Joseph screams, catching a few female glances. That's the Joseph I know.

"So do I!" Charlie joins in.

"Where the fuck is Leo?" Jo asks.

"Oh, he is in one of the booths with some girl... i think..," Charlie trails. I look around to find Leo. After observing, with my blurry eyes, I find Leo talking with a curly haired girl. Both of them have their drinks on their hands and smiling at each other like high school lovers.

After few more shots, we three head towards them.

"Hey!" Leo says once he notices us. The girl next to him looks at me and her face goes pale. What, eh? Do I even know her?

"Guys, meet Sarah and Sarah meet the guys, my best mates," Joseph and Charlie greets her and I look around bored. Sarah looks everywhere but me. What the fuck is wrong with her? Do I look like a murderer?

"Hey guys, nice to meet you all," Sarah nervously says. Soon afterwards, we all down our drinks one after another. We all are pretty much wasted at this point.

"I have to find my friends," Sarah says as she stands up to leave but stumbles upon, causing her to fall on Leo's lap. Leo smirks while she blushes. Okay, I don't have time for this cringey shit.

"We also want to meet your friends," Charlie smirks as he adjusts himself.

"Um- I don't know where they are though.....," She says as he narrows her eyes to observe the club, "Oh I can see one of them...." She points somewhere and we all follow the direction she is pointing. My eyes falls upon the girl on the dance floor.

"Mada- oh shit!" Sarah curses once she realizes what she has done. But it's too late now. I have already found myself walking to the dance floor. Some women on the way try to gain my attention but my eyes are only fixed on the alluring figure in the middle of the dance floor.

She is swaying her hips and flickering her hair as if no one is watching her. Fuck! She takes off the jacket and throws it somewhere. My hands are itching to touch her.

Some men look at her like she is a piece of cake and that's when I lose it. I glare at them, causing them to turn their filthy gazes. Suddenly I feel protective of her. Why?

"TONIGHT IS MY NIGHTTT!" She screams, not giving a fuck about who hears. I walk up to her and grip her waist. She doesn't notice me at first so I put my face to her ear.

"Yes, tonight is all yours,"

-

Everything rushes back to my mind in a flash. I have done what?  What the fuck was I thinking? Un-fucking-believable.

-

"TONIGHT IS MY NIGHTTT!"

"Take me, take me anywhere away from here,"

"Xavier, pleas- Ahhh"

"Count,"

"One,"

"Two- ahhh,"

"And now I am doing to fuck you so hard that you can't even move your legs to stand up,"

-

Fucking hell! Everything flashes crystal clear to me. From how I found her to what we did, more like what I did.

It has been a few months since I last slept with anybody! I don't even bring girls in my house. What the fuck is wrong with me?

My eyes remain wide as I stare at the grey ceiling. After a while I turn my head to the right only to see the familiar pair of honey-brown orbs staring at me with wide eyes.

Well shit!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks for reading
Mystoria
Peace out-