☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15✧˚♥︎

Start from the beginning

"I like Seojun" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Really?" She half yelled

"Yes" I replied, she slapped a hand over her mouth and said "I am really sorry but believe me, theres nothing going on between us. If you want I'll ignore him a-" she started ranting but I cut her off.

"No It's Okay, I wi-" I cut myself off thinking not to tell her.

"You will?" She asked as I didn't complete my sentence.

"Nothing" I said and stood up with Joo Kyung going outside for food.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
❥︎𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

It was night-time and I was bored, So, I went outside the tent. As I went outside the tent, I saw Seojun and his Friends.

I went towards them and asked "What are you guys doing?"

"We heard from the owner that theres a place here which is haunted, So, We decided to go there ourselves even though he told us not to. But like, Do you even think ghosts are real?, Because Seojun looks very very scared" he replied.

I looked towards Seojun and smiled "Lets Go" "Wha-" I cut him off by grabbed his wrist and following his friends.

As we were near a well, At first there was nothing but a noise came from a tree, We looked up to see a person climbing it.

They all screamed except me, Because, If I looked clearly it was Joo Kyung.

Seojun suddenly fainted with shock so Joo Kyung yelled "Drag him away."

I nodded and placed his one arm over my shoulder and took him towards his tent.

"You are a coward now aren't you?" I chuckled to myself and sat down beside him.

After a few seconds he woke up gasping heavily.

"There was a ghost" He yelled looking towards me.

"No, It was your imagination" I said and he looked confused.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll go, See you later" I said, he waved a goodbye as I left the tent.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
❥︎𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
❥︎𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

Me, Soo-ah, Joo Kyung, Seojun, Suho etc. were outside playing lie detector.

It was now my turn, Somebody was gonna ask me.

Joo Kyung broke the silence asking "What was it yesterday that you were going to tell me?"

I gulped and looked down before speaking up "That I will buy you a gift"

The lie detector started beeping signaling I was lying.

Knowing atleast the topic would move on I smiled as they started hitting me.

"What was it actually tho?" Soo-ah asked

" I " I stopped and stood up leaving the place.

'𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰?'

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
❥︎𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
❥︎ 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

Now there was a game where there were a few teams and;

The teams had to stand on a piece of newspaper and do whatever it takes to not step a foot out.