She too fold her arms like mine and replies. "Mr. Rodriguez, it's for me to decide and for you to find out." The stern voice soon turn into giggles and I playfully glare at her. The sudden flow of wind cause her to shiver.

"Let's get you to your house." She shakes her head rejecting my offer which somehow punch me, ouch!

"You just consider me as your friend and now you are rejecting the offer which saddened me, Sapphira." Her honey eyes widen at my pained face and she quickly takes the offer.

"Your acting will be the death of me." She murmurs huffing. She fold her arms and look outside. I smile at her. I ask the chauffeur to turn into the direction and Sapphira gives her address.

"So you always work here?" I ask her.

"Yes, but like on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I work after 3pm and on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I work from 4pm where I complete my task by 7pm." I nod my head trying to memorize her schedule.

"I never saw you in this cafe? Oh my God." She put both of her hands on her mouth and with her honey wide eyes glance at me.

I soon get alert. "What happen,  Sapphira? Did you miss your bag in the cafe or something?"

"You are a stalker." Huh?

"What?" I furrow my brows into confusion.

"Don't tell me Theo, you are following me."

"어이,이 여자." I glare at her.

(Gosh, this girl)

"Do you think that low of me?" Now I am fully hurt. I never thought that this is what a friendship will cost to me and rather quickly.

"Hey Theo, fine, I was just messing with you, please accept my apology." I don't reply to her.

"Fine, when we reach home I will give you something and promise me you won't reject it." I scowl at her.

At last I grumble back. "Fine,  I promise." She smiles and whispers lowly to herself, "too stiff."

-

"I won't drink coffee." I state refusing to have it.

Sapphira glares at me while Mr. and Mrs. Ortega stand behind the wooden door smiling at us. "Why won't you drink? Do you have allergy on coffee beans?" I shake my head and she pushes the mug of mocha to which she said its her famous type. Yeah, the whipped cream do tell me how much calories I will have to burn later.

"Yeah, burn the calories later and yeah if you don't live once. Whats the use to get a life?"

"So you want to make me look like Antonio." She slaps my arm.

"Antonio isn't fat, its just that his muscles got expanded but dude, he eats so less and Theo, it's very bad to hear that from you."

"Hey, even Wilson says that but that's okay, isn't it?" What? Don't we say our friends are fat, thin, ugly or super ugly?

"Who is this Wilson boy?" I chuckle pointing at her.

"Gosh, girl, you scold the guy without knowing where he came from?"

"Well it's not my first time." She murmurs lowering her head. "However from next time if I get to know you are speaking like that, I will bring a wooden shaft and hit your back."

"Okay, mommy." I mimick like a child. She rolls her eyes and hands me the mug.

"Tomorrow complete another kilometer or call me I will cover it for you but now have it." I grumble while taking it but the sweet and rich aroma of the liquid urge me to inhale it more.