HEY LOOK ANOTHER A/N

Alright, so I have a few things to explain:

First of all, thank you all SO MUCH for reading this!! It means a lot to me that this has 1k views, and more! Wow, this is my most popular story, other than maybe another one that's been up for two years, now... But, you know...

Second, I won't be able to update for a long, long while because my laptop is broken, and I can't stand to write on my phone. It takes way too long, and I can never put enough detail into it, and then there's that God awful autocorrect I'd have to worry about— it's just not worth it, you know? But, I am jumping at literally any chance to use a computer, and this is definitely high on my list of priorities. Oh, I also lost my phone, so I'm using my sister's. I don't really want to have to download the app on someone else's device, since there's going to be that small slip of data that I can't get back.

Third, the ask blog for this isn't running anymore; I got literally no asks, but hey— if there's ever a question you want to ask me, I'll answer it!

But that's it.Thanks, again, for reading.

(Yes, I posted another story but I have that one saved on my dA sta.sh, plus it's saved on my phone. I work on that one because I'm literally just writing down the thoughts that have been swirling in my head for two years; literally every word of that story has been thought about for two years. But, once again, my phone is missing, so I don't even have the three chapters I wrote after the prologue... You know, something that may have taken me two weeks to write each chapter? [Because that's how slowly I write on my phone.])

Yeah, I'm done, now. Thanks a lot!

Ever-changing Internet name (though I think this one is going to stay),

~Nebula