44 - GIFT FROM THE BROTHERS

Start from the beginning

And that's why I am working right now, even on Saturday. I check the time and it's already 3PM. I guess it's time to go home and start getting ready for another party.

Yes. another party. Dean has finally proposed to Hannah and today they are throwing an engagement party.

Ever since I spent a day with Dean a couple weeks ago, I have accustomed to love him as much as Oliver. The way he gestured his love for me, stole my heart.

He called me on Friday night to see if we could spend some time but I had already planned to visit the school that Saturday.

Damian was on his four days trip to Japan with Oliver. And Dean said that since Hannah was also away for her fashion show, it was a perfect chance for us to bond and he decided to tag along.

But the surprise he gave me the next morning was what made me accept him as my brother wholeheartedly and now I love him just like how I love Oliver.

Flash back

I wake up with my alarm blazing it's usual sound of indicating 5AM. I smash it shut and come out of the nice and warm blanket and walk to the washroom. I am just a little too excited today so I am all ready in no time.

I am wearing one of Damian's t-shirts with my ripped jeans and white converse. I take a black and white cross body purse and throw my gum, glasses, lip gloss, keys and phone in it. The doorbell rings just as I am about to walk down to the living room.

I open the door and there stands Dean with his warm and brotherly smile

I open the door and there stands Dean with his warm and brotherly smile. He is wearing a grey t-shirt, cotton pants and white shoes and man.. does he look handsome?

 does he look handsome?

"Good morning baby sis." He greets me with a huge smile as I open the door

"Good morning big bro. Where is my gift?" I say, not hiding my excitement.

"Wow. Straight to the point. Huh?" He says with disappointment. I instantly feel bad and give him a hug.

"I am sorry. I am just so excited for the gift. I couldn't sleep last night at all. Please don't be mad?" I say with a pout.