I just laughed it of until they finnaly left me alone, "No promises i win this" i said to Taka who was rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong with your eyes anyways?"
"Oh this? My eyes hurt seeing the big numbers on your book"

I internally face palmed myself falling for Taka's antics. And shooed him away to finnaly focus on my-

"Good Morning Everyone!" Kawayuki-Sensei had already arrived and started the school day.
'Oh come on!'

"As you all know~ the school music festival is just right around the corner, tommorow we will be deciding who will represent our class as a band!" She excitedly said before continuing to some other stuff that i din't really care about.

"After the music festival, the field trip is coming!" Exclaimed silently by Kirin, her eyes sparkled at the thought.

I giggled to her direction starring right at her, 'so cute' i thought to myself seeing her this excited.

-----

Sessions passed quickly and now here we are at the cafe having our break time where after this saikawa will take me and the other representatives to the competition.

"Open up Kotarou.." I look away from my book to see Kirin holding a piece of  Tamagoyaki in front of me.

I smiled and opened up for her delicious cooking, its so good that i decided its my new favorite.

"Thanks Kirin.."
"Hey don't talk with your mouth full!"

"*sigh* when will i find love like that, i mean look! Twins with twins and this?!" Taka complained with Jin behind him.

"You jealous?" I asked with a smug smile that made him fuming red and bashfull.

"No way!"

But Jin.. Was awfully quiet, Too quiet..
-----

"Good morning Katakuro-Sama, i am here to pick up Kotarou-sama for the competition." Saikawa entered our class room and right after our break time.

"KaSHiMaA, your que" Katakuro called me and i got up ready to win this so i can slam the thropy to his face, im fed up with the guy what else can i say?

"Do your best Kotarou.. I'll be there after school hours" Kirin said and after  i gently pat her head, i left the classroom with Saikawa.

We walked in silence as i went through some of the modules but after some time Saikawa broke the quiet.
"Are you nervous Kotarou-Sama?"

"Ha? No, not really.." I bluntly said to him. How can i be nervous? Her encouragement is enough.

"Good to know, my best wishes are with you"
"Thankyou Saikawa"

-----

Kirin's Pov

"Alright Everyone switch your books, we're checking your work" Katakuro-Sensei starred us down watching who switched and who din't.

"Kirin, care to switch with me?" I look up from my book to see Jin offering his to me.

"Sure!" I gave my book to Jin and he first scanned the page "You have pretty Handwriting Kirin, looks and writing.." he said one of his pick up lines and wiggled his eyebrows before turning back to the whiteboard.

I rolled my eyes playfully and we went on with checking our math assignments, Katakuro would write the answer on the whiteboard and we would just put a ☓ or ◎ on the book.

Destined [GakuenBabysitters]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें