𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

(I freaking love you guys sm <3)

"I'm here thanks to you. Thank you."

"Enough, don't cry."

"I-I'm not!"

Naruto wrapped his arms around Keiko and allowed a few tears of happiness to fall down his cheeks.

Keiko warmly smiled and rubbed circles into the males back, comforting him.

The Uzumaki pulled back and turned his gaze to the large window behind the two.

Keiko stood with her arms crossed, her personal favorite stance, and allowed her eyes to roam proudly over the village her husband and ancestors worked hard to develop. 

The heiress glanced at the man grinning ear to ear, an image of his younger self replacing his grown self and making her usual hard and stern eyes soften.

His bandaged arm was placed on the window and gaze was fixed onto one single thing.

"Hey, Keiko." He snickered. "I look way better than Kakashi-Sensei."

"Mm, yes. I have to agree with that."

Somewhere Kakashi sneezed.

"They really were eager to place your face on the hokage stones, weren't they?"

"Yeah. It would've been the same for you, ttebayo." She shrugged and didn't say anything, allowing her arms to drop and relax.

A tired and pleased sigh fell from her lips and she slowly took off the cloak and neatly folded it, placing it on the desk.

"What are you doing?" Narutos voice sounded in her ears, standing a little closer to her.

The female let her eyes remain on the cloak for a while, but soon her eyes shone and she let out a light chuckle.

"I wont be by your side for a while. But lucky for you, Shikamaru is a genius who can help you out."

"Won't be by my side...?" He muttered and furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean Naruto, is that..."

His eyes widened at her next words but soon a large smile replaced his shocked state.

"Thats great!" The beaming smile on his face turned soft. "But I really hope both you and Shikamaru can be by my side soon."

"Soon." She assured with a nod and watched as the desk that used to be used by her husbands was now used by her friend. His large hand gently grasped the cloth of her neatly folded cloak, and slid it into one of the drawers.

"It'll be waiting here for you, Keiko."

"And i'll collect it soon." She nodded and slowly walked towards the door, opening it and stepping out before  turning her head to her friend.

"Let's go home to our families Naruto. And then, we can share a meal later as hokage to shinobi."

"Hokage to equal, ttebayo." Naruto corrected and tipped his hokage hat.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝑯. 𝑲𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 ✔️ 🎉