Chapter 9: why now?

Start from the beginning

[Location: home]

Me and Nuri both ran to our room and crashed onto the bed. Dad was in the hospital and I didn't even want to study for once. I somehow had the energy to go onto Minecraft.

"Hey, Shiggy. You good? Snipe got ya bad."

"Yeah, you? You looked like you were having a crisis."

"I was gonna eat your 'Nomu' of course I was having a crisis!"

"Oh- also your cat is adorable!"

"Aww you think?"

"Yeah! I wanna just pet her instead of her trying to kill me T^T"

"Hehe one day"

After a bit we both headed to bed. What a day. Me and Nuri cuddled within a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.

 Me and Nuri cuddled within a deep slumber

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. It must be dad. I'm used to him coming out of the hospital early, even when he needs to heal. "Morning dad, good night at the hospital" I said, tired as fuck. "Yeah, but I'm fine. Schools out for abit because if the incident." Said the equally tired voice.

I nodded and sat at the table and did some reading. I quickly ate and went to train.

[Location: Forest]

"Hey Nuri! Let's see if I can make clones of others and move 'em! Then they can fight against you, k?" Long story short, I couldn't. Guess non living things only. Nuri continued to try and heat up her flames.

I also somehow made a giant hand. I controlled it using my own movements. Odd, yes, but effective. Nuri and I decided to go out to the Sugar Cube Corner. I wanted some f/f cupcakes! (Favorite flavor)

[Location: S.C.C]

I opened the door to see Pinkie Pie trying to control the triplets.

"Y/N!" Shouted the red one.

"OH BOY OH BOY!" Shouted the blue one.

"YAY! NURI AND Y/N!" Shouted the pink one.

"Hi Tri Pies! Pinkie! How are you-" I was cut off by the worried adult "I heard what happend! Are you okay? Is Aizawa okay?!" I forgot about the U.S.J. "Yeah, I'm fine. My dad is just a walking mummy at the moment." I laughed at my description of my father.

~time skip by laziness~

After I ate my sugary treats. Me and Nuri took a walk to the beach Izuku was training at. Oh and had to eat a piece of hair. I can remember the way All Might said 'E A T T H I S' I broke down in laughter.

I chuckled at the memory. Nuri looked up at me confused. "Just a memory, Nuri." I spoke to the lion. I hummed a lullaby and Nuri started to growl. I laughed in reply because of how scared she is of it. Hell, saying the name 'Isabelle' scares the shit out of her.

We then arrived at the beach and sat down. We enjoyed the look of the sunset and the sound of waves crashing. Back and forth, back and forth. We stayed for about 15 min before a voice broke the tranquil silence. "Heya! Y/N right?" I turned around to meet a pair of red orbs. "Your a classmate, Kirishima right?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm surprised you're here. Though the peaceful nature of the place is a good spot to relive stress, especially after what happened yesterday." He said, his cheerfully nature seemed to never leave.

"Yeah, I'm glad you weren't hurt." I said calmly. I was looking forward into the sky, failing to see how his face almost matched his hair. "Y-yeah, glad you weren't too. How's your dad?" "You mean the walking mummy?" I joked. He looked confused. "Huh?" I chuckled, "You'll see."

Nuri went over to the redhead a d nuzzled into him. "She seems to like you." "She does and I'm glad. I wannabe great friends with you!" He beamed. He smiled, "To bright!!" I said dramatically, he laughed in response. We talked until we both had to go.

End of Season one!

Characters unlocked!! (Love)

Midoriya Izuku 💚
Bakugou Katsuki🧡
Todoroki Shouto🤍❤
Kirishima Eijiro❤
??? ???
Ida Tenya💙
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???

Uraraka Ochako💖
??? ???
??? ???
??? ???
Ashido Mina💗
??? ???
??? ???

1250 words