*******

Sidon's POV

I rolled over in my bed towards the left side to wrap my arm around Link's waist that must have fallen off when he moved away from my chest. I reached over but I felt nothing, just cold emptiness. I opened my eyes to see Link's side of the bed empty and covers thrown towards my legs and my bedroom door was ajar. There was light, which meant it was now morning so how long had Link not been in bed? I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawing before getting out of bed and seeing where my pearl had gone off to. I walked down the corridors, chuckling to myself at my father's loud snores as I walked past his bedroom. I exited the royal quarters and saw the main parts of the domain more empty than expected I thought people would be up and about at this time but I couldn't even see any guards which was peculiar, I headed towards the throne room and looked in, nothing. I sighed, looking around myself and deciding head downstairs from the throne room to the lower parts of the Domain.

Reaching just below the throne room, I looked left and right at the long paths not seeing Link at either end of them. I saw the glistering of my sister's statue in the morning light and smiled, it was still nice to have even though she was alive and with us again, I looked over the balcony where I usually stood and where Link usually found me during the daylight hours. I looked in confusion as I saw something in front my sister's statue.....or someone. My mind when into overdrive as I sudden raced down one of the sets of twin staircases to my sister's statue. I walked closer to see a body laying on the ground in front of it. I had both a sigh of relief and worry as my eyes caught sight of the blue shirt, navy shorts and blonde hair. No mistaking that was my pearl. I hurried over and Link was lying on his side, unconscious. I gasped in fear and put my hand over his slightly open mouth to feel his breaths, I winced at the sight of blood, he had hurt his head when he fell. I had no second thoughts as I quickly kissed Link's hair and rushing back upstairs into the Royal Quarters.

I went into everybody's room, waking them up as they ask what was going on and why I was waking them so early. I told them to just get up and meet me at the end of the corridor. I left Zelda, my sister and father for last as I would give more an explanation to them. "Zelda! Wake up it's Link." She slowly woke, but shot up at my words. "What's wrong, Sidon?" "Take the others, down to Mipha's statue immediately and get some clean cloths, now." She raced out of bed, and told the others my information as I went into my sister's room. "Mipha! Dear sister. Wake up, Link's hurt." She shot up as Zelda did. "Sidon? What happened?" I do not know, go to Zelda and the other at your statue in the plaza and ready your powers. I will wake father and be down momentarily." She nodded and raced down as the others did as I hastily went into my father's room. "Father! Wake up! It's Link." He awoke almost immediately at the tone of my voice, getting up and placing his hands on my shoulders. "Sidon, son? What-" I shook my head. "Just come Father! He's hurt!" I said, cutting him off and running back to where Link was, Father following me hastily in extreme worry.

*******

Link's POV

I groaned feeling the immense pain in my head but it also felt soft, not knowing where I was but I could see multiple voices around me that I could kind of make out. I could hear shouts and panicked voices but one stood out. "Link....Link....Pearl, can you hear me?" It was faint, but I knew it was Sidon. I tried to will myself to open my eyes but I barely could, I tried again and I managed to crack them open and saw my worried Zora holding me in his arms. "Oh, Link! Pearl, are you ok? I found you out here alone and unconscious. What happened?" I could see everyone around me when the same worried expression. Mipha was healing my injuries I didn't know I had, must have fell pretty hard after my chat with Hylia. Zelda was holding a cloth to my head, which I assume was injured and bloodied, Uncle Dorphean was holding my hand, pleading for me to be okay, everyone else was keeping confused and nosy Zoras at bay to give me space.

"Link? Son? Tell Sidon what happened? Are you okay, son?" I tried to get up but couldn't on my own. Zelda and Mipha backed away as Sidon and Uncle helped me up onto my feet. "I'm fine, really I-" "You are not fine, I found you bleeding and unconscious Link." Sidon stroked my hair and I smiled weakly. "Sidon, it's just a bump and I was just in shock. I'm fine." "What were you in shock of?" Uncle Dorphean asked, how do I tell him I was talking to the goddess Hylia and she was telling things about him that I don't know. "Can I just speak to family in private?" He nodded as Sidon picked me up and took me to Uncle Dorphean's room as they clear a path of confused Zoras.

Lying on his bed with Sidon stroking my hair, Mipha and Zelda standing beside the bed as Uncle Dorphean sat in front of us. I told them all about the Goddess Hylia last night and what she said, everyone seemed to be confused.....except Uncle Dorphean. "Father? Is this true? Is there things that Link, myself and Mipha do not know about your past?" He nodded at Sidon's words. "Children, I'm sorry for telling you but listen now for there is much to discuss."