•3• Handcuffed [LEMON]

Tw: sexual content 😉
This is my first lemon ever, let me know what do you think of it :)

(Y/N)'s pov

It was Friday, 10pm. I took a shower and put on some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. I was watching my favourite film while eating strawberries. I could finally rest after a tiring week of work.

Suddenly, L entered my room.

- (Y/N), what are you doing? Can I join you? - he said.

- Sure - I answered. He sat down close to me, wrapping his arms around me. He smelled so beautiful, like if he just went off the shower. I really love when he does it.

I could feel his lips kissing my head, then neck. It felt really good. His lips are so soft.

- You smell so beautiful - L said while kissing me. - I'm sorry. I just can't help how perfect you are. And I missed you so much.

He seemed relaxed with me. I knew what he wanted to do. I kissed his lips. Our kisses became more passionate, as he was caressing my back. I turned off the TV so we could focus just on each other.

He took my top off and laid me down. He quickly took his t-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

L started to kiss my neck again. When he found my sweet spot, I let out a little moan. He began to suck it and use his tongue gently. It felt so good. He moved a bit down and started to kiss my chest.

- your skin is so soft. I love it - Said Ryuzaki, as I was caressing his back.

He looked at my face with his cute smile. L took a handcuffs from his pocket.

- You know I like to have some control. But I also want to please you. Can I handcuff your hands to the bed, my love? Are you ok with that? - he asked, looking in my eyes. It turned me on even more.

- Yes, please. - I answered.

Before that happened, L took my bra off, so I just stayed in my underwear. I took off his pants and saw he had a boner.

He quickly handcuffed me to the bed. Then, he placed a sleeping band on my eyes.

- By taking your sense of the sight, the rest of your senses will be more intense. Are you ok with me doing this, (Y/N)?

- Yes love - I answered.

He started to kiss my chest. Then, I could feel him licking my nipple. I let out some quiet moans.

- you want to feel it down there, don't you? - he whispered, which made my body shiver a bit.

- yes love. Please... Please ryuzaki - I answered, begging for more.

He moved to my stomach and kissed it. He took my underwear off. I was completely naked. He spreaded my thighs and started to kiss them. Then he suddenly started to lick my clit. His wet, warm and soft tongue was perfectly stimulating me. I tried my best not to scream. I started to moan and breathe heavier. It felt so damn good.
Then he began to suck it while circling with his tongue around my clit. It perfectly hit the spot. I was so close.

- L... I'm gonna cum so hard... - I said between my moans. After a couple of seconds, I reached my climax. I didn't think I would cum so quickly, but he's just really good at that. I guess all those tied cherry stems are proving how skilled his tongue is.

He licked me dry and I was relaxing from exhaust. He placed his hand on my lower stomach and started to rub it gently. L removed the sleep band from my face.

- Good girl. You want to feel me inside you, don't you? - he said with his cute smile on his face.

- Yes love... Please just put it inside me - I answered. I really wanted to feel it.

He kissed my chest couple of times and put a protection on his length. We use that because we just want to be careful.
He thrusted his member inside me. I let out a little moan. Then he started to penetrate me slowly it felt so good. His moans were so sexy. I wrapped my legs around his back and he sped up. He was perfectly hitting my G spot.

- Lawliet... - I said between my moans. I could feel my climax coming.

- (Y/N)... I'm so close... - said L trying to caught his breath.

Seconds later, both of us came. At the same time. Ryuzaki laid down next to me so he could rest a bit. He took a handcuffs of me and kissed my forehead. We both were knackered, so we just switched the light off and covered ourselves with a blanket. L pulled me closer and I hugged him so much.

- I love you so much. We need to do it more often - he said and kissed my head again.

- Yes, we do. Goodnight Lawliet.

- Goodnight.

We fell asleep cuddling each other.