•1• Pocky Game

It was a normal Friday morning in Tokyo.

I went to the task force main room Like every day as I was helping with Kira case. I brought a pack of strawberry flavored pocky - sweets always help me with concentration at work.

 I brought a pack of strawberry flavored pocky - sweets always help me with concentration at work

When I entered the room, there was only my boyfriend.

Hi (Y/N) - he said.

Hi Ryuzaki - I answered. - would you like some pockys? - I asked him showing him a pink box. L didn't answer, he just started staring at my snack with his thumb on his lips.

What are those? - he asked. It surprised me. He's literally the biggest sweets lover I know but he doesn't know pocky?

It's a snack. Kind of like stick shaped cookies covered with chocolate - i answered. L opened a new card on his computer and typed something.

Have you heard of pocky game? - he said after a minute of looking at the screen.

Yes, I'm pretty sure - I answered.

Cool. Would you like to try it with me? - L said, still looking at the screen. I blushed.

Ok, why not. - I said with a little smile on my face.

L looked back at me and took a pocky from the box. He put it in his mouth immediately. I came closer and put the other end of the cookie in mine. He looked into my eyes as I did.

He suddenly started to bite it slowly, so his lips were a bit closer to mine. I did the same. On his 2nd turn, he took a bit bigger bite. As I ate what left of that cookie - our lips met each other. My godness. His lips are so sweet and soft.

He has been kisses me gently until we needed air. Then he just looked into my eyes, started to gently stroke my face and said: "you are so beautiful ".

Then we came back to work. When the rest of the task force group came in, we acted like nothing happened.