A Beautiful Site

Teddy's POV

We woke up after our first nights sleep in the tents all buzzing with excitement for the day ahead.

"So what's the plan for today" chorused Alexandra and Lucy.

"We shall be building a boat in which we shall float down the river" said Tristan trying to be funny.

"How the fuck are we supposed to make a boat" Complained Sarah who really isn't a morning person.

"Well lovey see those large objects over there they are called trees. We find one of those that have died and fallen over. We tie it to other ones and hope it floats and we have a boat." Tristan explained.

"Ha ha, so hilarious," she sneered at him, shoving a spoonful of Cheerios in her mouth. Tristan jumped on her, flinging his arms around her shoulder. She froze, her eyes wide by his sudden action, before blinking.

"You love me though!" he exclaimed as he squeezed her tight.

"Yeah yeah," she brushed him off, blushing. I turned and wiggled my eyebrows at Lucy, who just laughed.

"I don't want to build a boat," Carter winged as he came bounding over from the storage tent. Everyone turned to look at him.

"And what do you wish to do, Carter?" Lucy asked. Carter paused as he thought. He held up a finger to signal us to wait.

"How about a walk down to the river?" Everyone nodded and murmured in excitement.

"Walking?" Sarah looked around in dismay.

"Yes walking, lazy bones," Alex giggled.

Sarah turned to Tristan, grumbling and complaining. "Carry me?"

"No! No way!" but he didn't look so sure.

"Please?" she pouted. Tristan looked at her with his mouth hanging open, before turning to Carter. He pointed a finger accusingly at Sarah. "Is she allowed to do that?"

Carter shrugged. "Fine." Tristan through his hands in the air, before stooping down a bit for Sarah to climb onto his back.

"Woo hoo!" she hollered. "To the river we go!"

We laughed and collected some stuff to take to the water. After about half an hour of treking, we arrived at the deeper area of the river.

"Let me down now," Sarah said, tapping Tristan's shoulder. He put on a thinking face.

"No, I don't think so," he laughed, before grabbing onto her legs tightly and sprinting into the water, both fully dressed.

"No!" she screamed before they both submurged.

I wandered over to Lucy and sat down. "She really should have see that coming," Lucy shook her head.

"Yeah typical Tristan" I told her

I looked around at the surrounding to see all the trees lining the river. Alot of them had branches sheltering the river but only a few of those branches looked strong enough to hold a humans weight.

"Hey, Alexandra did you remember the rope" I yelled over at her who had jumped into the river with Sarah and Tristan

"Uh yeah its over on the bank" she yelled

"Then lets make ours selves a swingy rope thing" Carter said strugling to find a name for a rope swing

"I bags making it and using it first' I screamed picking up the rope and sprinting for the strongest tree. I clambered up almost falling out of it a few times but I eventually made it to the start of the branch hanging over the lake. Stradling the branch i slide across with the rop to the bit off the branch that hung over the middle of the lake. I let the rope down so it was just above the water tieing it in the tightest triple knot I could.

"Hey you should jump off the branch its really deep here" Lucy shouted up at me

I was kinda nervous but I knew Lucy was the sensible one and she wouldnt tell me to do someting dangerous. I squeezed my eyes closed super tight and help my breathe half slipping half jumping off the branch and landing in the deep river.

"Okay lets try out this swing" I shouted out swimming to shore with it in my hand

Mums POV

It was the day the world like we know it could end there had been reports of millions of suicides and I was on my way to the safe shelter. I checked one more time to make sure that no one had found Carter and Teddy but stil no reports had been filed.

I packed most off our possesions in the basement hoping that it would be safe there. I then put a photo off both my children in my wallet and started to cry knowing that I would never see them again. I left picking up two off my friends along the way who would be taking Teddy and Carters place.

We got there to find a huge line off people with and without tickets trying to get in to save their own lives. A lot of people without tickets were trying desperatley to get into the building tears running down their face as they screamed you could see the pain in their faces.

Others sat there quitley looking stunned and almost half dead. Children were crying tugging on their parents shirts asking if they were going to die.

I got in the shelter which could hold up to 1000 people each with a bed each.

"The explosion is starting in 3 hours please do not leave the protective building" came out of the loud speaker which was a bit to loud when your standing right next to it.

Teddy's POV

We all sat around the campfire yet again looking up at the stars. Wondering about far away places. My head was resting on Carter's chest and I could feel his every breathe. I hated to admit it but I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Suddenly there was an odd white object shooting into the sky.

"Hey what do you think it is" Tristan asked us.

"Aduh it's a space ship" Said Sarah as if we were all idiots.

"Uh I don't know about that" Carter said as the thing hit something invisible.

The invisible force field thing let out a blue ripple. It then started to rain these tiny red balls of fire we all looked up in awe. The fire balls kept raining down closer and closer.

"I think it's fireworks" Lucy said

The trees caught fire as the balls of fire reached the them. Suddenly we were in the middle of a big bush fire.

"Or not, cause I'm pretty sure fireworks are staffer than that." Sarah stated completely ignoring the fact we were in the middle of a fire.

Finally the red hot rain reached us and as it hit our skin I thought for sure we could die. It felt like the fire was burning away our skin and trying to eat us so that we were only bones. I looked down at my body to see that I was completely engulfed in flames.

I tried rolling but the grass was on fire. I tried crying but no years would fall. I tried to stop the flames from getting oxygen by running as fast as I could. I tried to jump in the river but even it as if by magic was only flames.

My vision slowly blurred nothing was clear. The objects started to merge together till all I could see was red. I could feel my self falling down but I couldn't stop it.

I landed in the lake still looking more like a fire pit. My eyes slowly started to close accepting my death.

A/N: hope you like this chapter yet again I say thx to aCaptainsFourtune and to read her books they are amazing hope you all like my book please leave feed back and vote I will have a new chapter coming soon I hope