[eleven]

Kalira spun around, trying to spot him in the stream when he emerged right in front of her, his hair sticking to his face. Kalira's senses were on fire seeing how close he was. Losing her cool exterior, she sighed as the throbbing in her only grew stronger when her senses picked up his scent.

"Want to fuck?" Kalira spoke before she could stop herself, knowing it would solve her problem.

"What?" Geralt asked, not expecting her question even though he had smelled her arousal earlier. He had heard her small moan as well but didn't want to say anything as she took care of herself, something he was used to doing too.

"I said we should fuck." Kalira shrugged, one of her hands going to her sex again and she rubbed against her wetness. "I don't know what happened last night... If she drugged us or not... But I'm horny as shit and I need to calm down before getting back on the road." She exclaimed, her voice low with frustration. "Seeing as neither of us can go back to the closest town to find a whore, I'll ask again. Do you want to fuck me or not? It's not like we haven't done it before."

What Kalira didn't expect was for Geralt to grab her wrist and pull her hand out of the water, towards his face. He sniffed her fingers and closed his eyes with a small shudder

"Just like I remember." He mumbled and opened his eyes, their amber few shades darker. "I wonder if you still taste the same." He mused before sucking her fingers dry. Kalira thought she was going to burst right then and there as he pulled her fingers out of his mouth and smirked at her. He let go of her wrist and grabbed her full breasts instead. "Sweet and addicting like mead."

"Fuck." Kalira threw her head back when he pinched her already stiff and sensitive nipples, his words making her furiously aroused. Seeing her reaction, Geralt wanted to tease her, sensually moving his fingertips along her body. "No." She snapped, grabbing Geralt's shoulders with a fire in her eyes. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she felt his hardness poking against her. "We'll do that later. Now, I need you to fuck me."

With that, she grabbed his cock and guided him to her opening before lowering on him. She let out long breathless moan as he filled her up completely, stretching her with sweet pain. Geralt let out a groan when her muscles constricted around him.

His hands were quick to grab her legs as she bounced on him at the pace she could, the water slowing down her movements. Geralt slammed into her to the hilt making her wail wantonly and stopped her from moving. Kalira looked at him with confusion over her arousal but instead of replying, he walked out of the stream and pushed her back against a tree.

The trunk of the tree was coarse and scratching her back but Kalira didn't care as Geralt started to pound her at a dangerous speed, her legs wrapped around him. She weaved her fingers through his hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Holding her up with one hand, Geralt's other hand moved between them and rubbed her clit.

"Shit." She pulled back from the kiss and screamed in ecstasy as her whole body shook, inner muscles clenching around him.

Not giving her time to come down from her high, he moved her to the ground and pulled out. Kalira let out a disgruntled noise of complaint from the emptiness but he grabbed her hips and pulled her on her knees, savagely driving every last inch of himself into her from behind.

Fisting her hair in one hand, Geralt pounded her hard making Kalira let out voices that could be heard from three towns over. Both had missed this, the last time they were together having been almost three years ago. Geralt could never fuck anyone with the ferocity he was going with Kalira, mundane women not being strong enough for him. Kalira on the other hand never fully got satisfied with mortal men and women, neither giving her the pleasure Geralt could.