[ten]

Geralt slumped on the ground when they reached their makeshift campsite. Kalira went over to her to her satchel and grabbed couple of the flowers she had picked up earlier to ease his pain and her flask along with a thread and needle. She got on her knees next to him and he shot her a questioning look.

"Do you want to do it yourself?" She asked seeing his raised eyebrow.

She knew he could do it himself but she just wanted to help him. He gave her a slight shake of his head, indicating her to continue. Holding the flowers to him, he grunted not needing it as it didn't hurt much. She poured water over the gash on his leg and pinched the skin close so she could sew it shut.

"Good enough." She muttered and saw the incredulous look Geralt was shooting her. "What?"

"You were never great at sewing." Geralt replied with an amused smile. "Remind me to never let you do it again."

"Thank you, Kalira." Kalira lowered her voice, imitating him. "Oh, you're welcome Geralt."

"Sorry." He muttered and nodded at her with a grateful look. "Thank you, Kalira. For your artwork."

"Dick." Kalira shot back making him let out a laugh, throwing his head back. "You should take off your shirt." She spoke seeing as he was bleeding from his side as well but Geralt looked at her almost suggestively. "Oh, piss off." She rolled her eyes at him and gently poked his wound, making him hiss in pain. "You have a cut on your side."

Giving her a small glare for disturbing his wound, he tore the shirt over his head before leaning back. Kalira checked his muscular chest without really hiding it before doing the same thing as before. Her hands lingered on his abdomen longer than necessary, wanting to run them down to his pants. Clearing her throat, she got on her feet as she felt a small ache between her legs.

"Good as new." She forced a smile on her lips and put her stuff back in her satchel. Realizing she was covered in blood, she decided to wash in the stream. "I'm going to clean up."

Looking back when she didn't hear a response, she saw Geralt resting his head back against a tree with his eyes closed. With his hair all messy, body covered in scars and blood, Kalira felt another strong ache spread through her sex making her squeeze her legs close. It had been a while since she had taken a man or a woman to her bed and the effect of it was showing as her libido ran high.

Untying her pants, she took them off along with her shirt and undergarments before slowly slipping into the cool stream. Completely submerging to scrub her face and hair, she hoped to clear her mind but nothing had worked. All the adrenaline from the fight and her senses on edge from last night, Kalira let out a small groan in frustration.

She turned and checked on Geralt, seeing he still had his eyes closed. Biting her lip, one of her hands trailed down her navel and brushed against her folds. She imagined that it was Geralt's strong hands instead of hers and the thought made her let out a small moan.

Geralt's eyes suddenly shot open and clashed with hers. He could only see above her shoulders but the look on her face was telling her a different story. Masking her arousal, Kalira gave him an innocent smile as she moved her fingers out of her, thinking he wouldn't notice the movement.

"How's the water?" He asked, his pants feeling tighter.

"Great." Kalira replied, moving her arms around the water to make her point. "You should join me, rid of yourself from the blood."

Geralt nodded and got up, turning around to undress. Kalira knew spying on him was wrong as he wouldn't do it to her so she turned around after catching a glimpse of his perfectly sculpted backside which sent another jolt down her body. She crossed her legs under the water to ease the throbbing but nothing worked. Hearing a small splash behind her, she turned around but Geralt wasn't there.

"Geralt?"