Chapter 32 - The Kiss (Special)

Zacznij od początku

But Sakusa, he still hasn't woken up.

What better chance does he have to see him up close if it isn't now?

Atsumu: <Just his face...

I don't even need to touch him...

Just seeing his face is enough for me...>

His butthole already feels a lot better since that morning anyway.

Yeah, he can do this.

•••••
After convincing the nurse to tell him Sakusa's room number (I'd like to say with his charms, but really it was because he said that he suffered no internal injury), he pushes his own infuse holder and walks towards there.

Atsumu: <Dammit, it's far...>

After almost arriving to a T-junction, he starts hearing several familar voices.

Riseki: Do you think Atsumu senpai would want to meet us?

Ginjima: Of course he would!! He's our senpai, why wouldn't he?!?!

Atsumu: *eyes widen* *pauses* *listens to the conversation more closely while pressing his body closer to the walls*

•••••
Map
•••••••••••••••••••|................|
_______________|................|
(Voices)...............................|
.............................................|
_______________..................|
•••••••••••••••••••|A.............|
•••••••••••••••••••|................|
A=Atsumu

•••••
Kosaku: Are you dumb?? Have you not listened to the news?!?! He's been raped, probably twice!! How do you expect him to want to meet people at all?!?!

Kiseki: Yeahh, he even hid himself from his own boyfriend, what makes you think he'd wanna meet us?

Kosaku: If he wants to meet us, then he wouldn't bother go missing for days in the first place...

Ginjima: Of course he would go missing!! How would you feel if the photos of you getting fucked in both sides get spread all over the internet?!?! Would you be able to show your face to the entire team?!?! *pulls Kosaku's shirt*

Kosaku: *tries to get Ginjima's hand off him* That's why I said he wouldn't want to meet us, we shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

Ginjima: *pissed off* Don't you get it? In times like this, he needs our support the most!

Akagi: Guys, please don't fight here!! *breaks up their fight by pushing both of them to the side*

Both of them: *still pissed off*

Riseki: But what if what he needs is not support, what if what he needs is space??? We could make it worse for him!

Ginjima: *getting pissed off with Riseki as well*

Kita: *holds Ginjima back* We still have to try, after all we need to let him know that we're here for him...

Omimi: That's right... As much as I don't want to admit it, Inarizaki wouldn't be the same without the Miya Twins...

Aran: I wonder if he can still play volleyball at all after those traumas, if I were him, I would wanna hide myself from the world too-Ouchh, Kita, that hurts!!