Sakura

Again My Pov:

"Okay. Who wants to go next?" Jiji said about 10 minutes later of comforting Sasuke and digesting what had just been shown to them. They also got to know that Sasuke had no clue about parenting because a parent does not tell their child that many gory details.

"Should I go..?" Asked Sakura, still not very confident about the vibes going on in the room.

"Sure, Sakura-chan!" Jiji then pointed to the orb and she gave a small nod and walked over to the orb.

The orb started glowing again.

Sakura was walking presently, going to the hospital to work. She looked at the hospital and grinned. "Yosh. Another day of saving lives." Suddenly a girl around her 20s ran outside towards Sakura. "Sakura-sama, the patient we admitted yesterday, the guy with black hair, and brown skin? [The girl and the guy are random peeps. So don't try figuring out who it is lol.] he's in tremendous pain. We gave him strong sedatives and he is groaning loudly in pain. We can't figure out what is going on with him."

"What? is he bleeding out of anywhere?" she asked, now walking real fast. The girl beside her had to run/walk to keep up with her speed.

"Yes. He keeps coughing blood, but don't worry, I have given him a clotting IV."

"Are you mad?! Why would you do that?? I need to know where he is bleeding from! Please go quickly and remove it!"

"H-hai!"

"Wow, Sakura-chan.. you're really scary in the future.."

"I know right!"

"Okay, quick, get me a scalpel. You know what, never mind. It'll take too long. I'll use my hand." She looked really professional in the doctor's coat and the sheer focus she was giving to the patient.

*9 hours later*

"Wow. That was a very productive day. I guess I'll go home and cook some onigiri today? yeah, that sounds nice. Sarada's favorite, seaweed flavor."

She opened the locked door and was about to call out for her daughter, Sarada when she saw her in the living room, head on her father's chest, asleep. She chuckled slightly

"Good night Sarada, Good night Sasuke Kun."  she kissed both of their foreheads and left to the kitchen.

"Good night Sakura-chan." 

"You're awake."

"Yeah. I just didn't want to wake Sarada chan up" he looked at her smiled.

"Awwww.. that's really cute!" most of the girls squealed.

"Aww. That's really cute!" Sakura squealed.

"Wow.. I didn't expect the reaction to be that accurate" Shikamaru said, amused. And let me tell you this, he was never amused by anything.

Sasuke chuckled.

"So, when did you come back?"

"About two hours ago."

"Ohh. I see you helped Sarada with her homework?" she said smiling.

"Yeah. About that.."

"What is it?" there was a glint of worry in her eyes. Sasuke usually never doubted anything. Even when he went rogue and went to Orochimaru. So, you could say he never doubted anything, especially himself.

The Hokage chocked on-air at the mention of "rogue", "Sasuke" and "Orochimaru" in the same line.

"She.. asked me about the Uchiha's past.."

"What did you say?" She was really worried now, it was a really touchy subject, mainly his brother.

"I told her the truth.. "

"How did she take it?"

"She took it better than I expected and definitely better than how I did."  he chuckled.

"Are you.. fine?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Sarada finished her homework and went to sleep." he said and cuddled with his daughter.

"I can see that~" she chuckled

"AWWWWWW!!!" well, it was everyone. Sakura was a blushing mess while Sasuke's cheek had a slight pink tint on them.

"Okay! I'm going to make Onigiris!"

"Can you make tomatoes? Tomatoes, pleaaaaaseeee?"

Everyone laughed at how much Sasuke had changed and was actually throwing a small tantrum for tomato Onigiris. Well, Sasuke, blushed, hard. 

Sakura just laughed. "Sure. I'm making tomatoes and Seaweed."

"Yay!!"

And the orb stopped shining.

"Sasuke! You actually become younger the more you grow! *cue Mad laughing *" Naruto said.

"Shut up" Sasuke blushed, again. Wow, streak. 

"That was really cute! That scene just lit my mood!" Kurenai said, making both of them blush madly.

------------------------------------

So, that was it for today! I managed to publish the first three chapters today! Yay! But now, good night/morning.