Prologue

[I'm just gonna put random songs I like in this book.]

The amazing cover of this book ain't mine. It's LITTLE_Aria_ 's. Thank you so much!! 

My Pov:

Uzumaki Naruto had conveniently forgotten that he was summoned to the Hokage's office and left home to Team 7's usual meeting area, to see no one there.

'Yosha! I'm the first one here! I will surprise those two today!' He thought to himself.

"Uzumaki Naruto?" came a voice from an ANBU.

"Huh? Yeah? What do you want?"

"You have been summoned to the Hokage's office."

"Ahhh! I totally forgot Jiji had told me to come to his office!! I'm 15 minutes late!!"

The ANBU shunshined away when Naruto ran to the office.

~5 minutes later~

He opened the door

"Ohaiyo Jiji! I totally forgot you told me to-" he started then looked around the room to see more than just him and his Jiji.

"Ah! Naruto! Ohaiyo, Ohaiyo. Sit down!"

"Okay!" he said and sat near Kakashi

"Ano. Hokage sama, can I please ask why we were called?"  Kurenai asked.

"Getting to that. All of you know that my sensei was the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju."

"Yes." All the adults said.

"He said that I should use one of the forbidden jutsus he had made when I think the time is right. It is called Mirai no Jutsu"

[A/N Nope, I did not come up with that name because of Mirai. Mirai means future.]

"Wait. Future?" asked Hiashi.

"Yes, Hiashi. Future. We are going to be seeing the future today."

"But, Hokage sama that- isn't it dangerous to see the future?" Kurenai asked.

"No. I've thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed safe and I also wanted to fulfill one of my sensei's last mission for me."

"Hai," she said.

"Now, keep this in mind. Whatever happens here, STAYS here, am I clear, children?"

"Hai!" the Konoha 12 replied.

The Hokage put silencing seals everywhere.

"Who wants to go first? And, no shouting."

"I'll go first," Sasuke said.

"Just concentrate some chakra into this."

"Yes."