"Tomorrow?" She groaned. "That's so bad. Mom would've definitely been excited to see both of us." 

"Can't we do it during the weekend?"

"Nah, she'll be home already and she would be rather angry that you didn't visit her on time."

"Hmm… the day after tomorrow…" I trailed off, placing my index finger on my chin. 

***

"What's this obviously expensive dress doing in your wardrobe?" Nikita asked, taking out the red dress I had worn to Mr. Carter's company party. "Oh wait, I think I saw you wearing this in the weird party you were with your boyfriend. You aren't married yet and he's already spending this much on you? You're so lucky."

"Nikita, stop searching my wardrobe without my permission." I said nonchalantly, knowing fully well that she wasn't going to ever stop doing that.

"No way I'm stopping that." She chortled. "I need good clothes to wear, I have to attend a party with my girls."

"Don't you have about a billion clothes you buy with the money from your guys and sugar daddys?" I rolled my eyes, applying blush to my cheeks. 

"Yeah, duh. I can't wear the same cloth I've worn to another party, when I'm going with the same people." She scoffed.

"Whatever you say." I started applying lipstick on my lips. 

"Why are you applying makeup?"

"I'm going to the movies or somewhere with my boss." I informed her.

"The movies." She chuckled. 

"Yeah."

"Found one!" She exclaimed. I turned my head to her, noticing she had picked one of my clothes. For a moment, I thought she would've taken my fancy red gown. 

I rolled my eyes at her. "You're going to pay for the dress if it gets ruined, and ensure no alcohol gets on it, or anything stupid."

"Boring." She replied, walking past my pile of clothes she had dropped on the floor. Gosh…

"Pick those up." I said, finalizing my makeup and rose to my feet. 

I sauntered to the bed to pick my purse from it. "Hames should be here anytime soon." I said to myself. 

"That's good." She commented. 

"Bye," I waved at her, took my leave from the room and strolled down the stairs. 

I slipped my phone out of my purse to take a few photos of myself again, hoping to post it on my social media accounts later. I was definitely going to post one with Hames today. My followers might go crazy, who knows?

I strutted to the door and unlocked it. At the exact time I turned the door handle, the doorbell rang. 

I pulled the door open to reveal Hames wearing a blank expression. 

"Hi." He said, glancing at me from head to toe then returned his eyes to my face. "You look amazing." 

"Thank you, you look…" I trailed off, only noticing that he looked … hot! His biceps were almost bursting out of his shirt which hugged his well-defined body that was quite disturbing to stare at, "...good." I completed my sentence.

"Thank you too. Can we leave now?" 

"Yeah, sure."

"After you," he stepped back. 

"Oh, thanks." I replied indifferently, stepping forwards and shut the door then started walking towards his car sitting right in front of our building. I could tell he was walking behind me. I thought he didn't like people walking in front of him.