Where's Dad? (1)

(I made the 'Complicated' story as imagine instead because I am having a hard time on how to start it in a plot where Y/N and Aidan met and yk haha, so I made it an imagine instead)

Characters:

Aidan

Y/N

Janine(Aidan's new GF)

Rye(Aidan and Y/N's daughter)

Finn (Rye's Close Friend)

Where's Dad?(1) : When it all started

Rye's P.O.V

Since when I turned 5 years old, I've never see my dad, to be honest I completely forgot what is the sound of his voice, his touches, and what does he looks like.

I even ask mom, "Where's dad?" "Why he can't come here?" but the only response I got is...
"He's somewhere else."

But where? Where is somewhere else?

I just wanted to hangout with my dad, I mean I enjoy my company with mom but it would be more happy when were complete right?

I wanna celebrate Father's Day without just seeing other people celebrating happy with their dad.

~~~~

"Rye? Sweetie? wake up! It's 7am!" My mom shouted from down stair as I get up from the bed and start getting ready.

I just wore a hoodie and some jeans because that's the only outfit I had on my closet (SAME GIRL, SAME)

"Oh hey Rye, you look pretty today, OH btw of course I never forget." My brows knitted as my mom showed some rectangle case and I was completely shocked when I see my dream electric guitar.

"MOM? THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SM!!" I hugged my mom as I teared in joy.

"You deserve this honey, Happy birthday! You're finally 14! " "Thank you mom"

~~~~

"Happy Birthday!" My best friend Finn said as I wave at him.

Finn is my very close friend, he knew about my dad, and his mom and my mom are close, tbh Finn is also a father figure to me.

"Thank you Finn." I smiled as he show something.

"Here, friendship necklace. let me help you with that."

"It look beautiful Finn thank you so much!" I said with smile as I hug him.

After some few talks the bell rings, which is the class is going to stary.

~~~~
"MOM! I am home!" I said finding my mom

"Oh hello sweetie how was school?" Mom asked me while I take off my bag. "Well it's fine a lot of people greet me and some of them gave me some present which is cool."

"I am glad to hear that, well we're going to a dinner with Finn and his mother you should get ready okay?" I nodded and head upstair.

After some couple hours, we finally went to a restaurant, not really fancy but it's really cool, just chill and peace also it suits of my vibe.
~~~~

Weeks after my birthday, were just pretty normal and fine until one night I was doing my homework when my mom came inside my room

"Hey sweetie sorry to interrupt you but I need to explain something for you." Mom said as I stop writing and face towards her.

She smiled at me. "I guess this is the time to tell the truth about your dad."
~~~~

A/N: OUR SY IS ABT TO END SO YEAHHH IM HAPPY

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Song(s)  u listen often
(mine: I listen to Oneday by Lovejoy often)