Enemies

Y/N and Aidan are both 15 (So they are like Grade 10- Im not sure)

Y/N's P.O.V

It's the first day of 10th grade, and this fucking Aidan will be my classmate again, I hate him since were 10. 

I'm walking at the hallway, way to my classroom. After some few seconds someone bump my shoulder.

Aidan: Oops sorry

Y/N: Fuck you.

Aidan: No fuck you

Teacher: Are you guys done? Take your sit and stop fighting it's 8 in the morning.

Aidan & Y/N: Sorry Ma'am.

There is only 2 chair at the back, and fuck  I don't wanna sit next to this dick.

Aidan: I guess were going to sit next to each other.

Y/N: This is a total nightmare

Aidan: I hate to admit it but I agree.

Y/N: Shut up.

I hood my hoodie because I don't wanna see him he's ruining my day. Nothing really happened today teacher is just orienting us and some couple announcement. Aidan and I ignore for the whole class which is good because I don't wanna see him nor hear his voice.

This school year will be worst for me, First my 3 friends are in the other school, and second Aidan will ruin every single day of mine.

~ Two weeks later~

It's not getting really worse though, Cause I always got revenge on him and yea our fight is always getting great and great. But until this day we got detention for the whole 1st period of class. We never got detention because we kept our fights (Physically) secret and our fight is not really you know, we still know our limits, and it's weird.

~ Detention room~

Were both quiet. Were just staring each other.

until Aidan pin me against the wall.

Aidan: You know this straight two weeks you're really winning to your pranks and some bullshits to me. And I hate it, so now it's my turn.

I kinda feel scared to be honest. 

Y/N: W-wha-

He cut me off by kissing me on the lips, I didn't expect this I though he will kill me or something, I just kissed back and let's be honest he's a good kisser. And I can't believe that Aidan stole my first kiss. His lips go to my neck and he's start sucking it until I got hickey, I was completely shocked.

Y/N: What was that for?

Aidan: My revenge..

Y/N: I-I don't understand, we hate each other why did you kiss me? 

Aidan: Why did you kiss me back? I thought you hate me?

I didn't respond.

Aidan: Let's be real, we start hating each other for no reason right?

I nod.

Aidan: See, well the reason I started to hate you because I'm scared that I like you since were 10. I hate that I'm falling in love for you.. That's why I started to hate you maybe my feeling will go away but no I fall deeper. Y/N I love you and I hate it.

Y/N: To be honest I felt the same, when I first saw you my world stop, and then I realized that I like you so I started to hate you. Aidan I really love you and I hate to admit it.

Aidan: Well since we love each other, let it be. Why don't we become lovers.