Assignment

Smut. No jk. Uh steamy:)))

(NO MORE PART 2 CALM DOWN YALL HORNY ASS:(()

~~~~~

Aidan's P.O.V

" Well, well, well what do we have here?" I said while looking at my girlfriend who is holding her phone instead of doing her assignment, how cute right? but I guess it will be more cute if shes on her knees and sucking me o- 

" Wha- why are you here?" I chuckled and get her phone.

" You aren't finish with your assignment right?" She nodded slowly.

" Hmm now go and do it, daddy will be there for you." I smiled as she blushed. 

I like seeing her blushing mess and don't know what to do.

~~~~~

" I don't wanna do my homework.." I sigh and held her hand and force her to stand up.

" Listen to daddy or else I will punish you.." She smirked.

" No baby bunny, not that kind of punish." She frown and nodded.

" Now do your assignment baby bunny, don't worry daddy will be here. I will help you" I smiled and she smiled and nod.

~~~~~

We shifted to her desk and I sat on the chair, and I pat my lap as a signal that she can sit.

She sits immedietly as I warp my arms around her waist.

" Soo now, answer your assignment, if you answer it. Daddy will give you award, is that okay?"

"Mmmm"

" Okay now answer it and open your neck wide as I gave you award." She tilt her head and I start kissing her neck as she letting out a small whine.

" Mmmmm you like that baby bunny?" She nods " Of course you like that, you always like my kisses." I start kissing her neck again.

I had an idea to tease her sensitive thighs so I rub her inner thigh as she stop answering and threw her head back.

" Hmm? why'd you stop answering?"

" Mmmmm d-da-ddy I can't-" " Mmmm did I said you should stop answering?"

She shakes her head no as I chuckle.

" Mmmm now your disobeying what daddys said, now Im going to leave and you answer that alone." She frowned " Noooo-"

" Just kidding, kidding, mmkay continue answering..So how many numbers left?"

" Uhh only 2.." " Okay keep answering.."

I start kissing her neck and I crave for more- shes just ueoyfgiwyeuohwubegvohuobu (WTF DID I JUST-)

I start sucking her neck and leaving her with some marks.

"Hmm now you're done. I told you, you can do it." She smiled as she turned around and burried her head to into my neck.

" Mmmm you're so cute baby bunny... "

" No I am n-not.." she said while blushing.  " Mmmm really? then why are you blushing right now?

anyways, anyways, we have a free time right now, so why don't we go to our bed and have some fun.. Sounds good baby bunny?"

So ending they had a pillow fight!!!!! (OR....)

~~~~~

SO YEAH MY PHONE IS ON 1% BYE!