Party

P.O.V: So it's the last day of school so your classmates decided to have a party at the party club of your classmate's parents.

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: I will not going at the party I'm sorry..

Ari: Just go Y/N, there's nothing wrong with it..

Y/N: But I'm not a party person, It's okay for me.

Ari: Ugh here we go again..

Bea: You're always shy please Y/N...

Y/N: Fine...

Bea: Yay! I really love you Y/N

Ari: Okay let's meet up at the Mini Mart..

Y/N: What time?

Ari: 5 PM..

Bea: Okay bye girls see you all..

Y/N: Uh okay bye..

I left them and walk to my home..  I really don't like parties, I don't like flashing lights, many people and noisy but I have no choice I need to go since it's the last of our school year and I don't wanna feel my friends bad. After some 5 minutes walk I'm finally at home, Mom is not at home  so I just listened so music until I fell asleep. I woke up and it's 4 PM. I took a shower and wore a simple outfit, Just a oversized hoodie and black jeans, I get my phone and earphones and leave.

While I'm walking I can see some few of my classmate walking, they have a very elegant outfits, I don't wear some outfits like that I literally look like shit when I wear some kind of that, After a few walks I'm finally at the Mini Mart Ari and Bea is wearing a revealing outfits, well it's fine I can't stop them though.

Bea: What the hell Y/N?

Ari: What kind of outfit is that?

Y/N: I don't wear some outfit like that..

Bea: Psh Okay but you look boring..

Ari: Yeah you will get rejected there.. Well if you wanted that it's okay..

We go to Ari's car and she started to drive, they are talking about the things  they will do there and I just stayed quiet while listening to music. After a 1 hour drive were already at the party club I can hear the loud music and some people vibing. We went inside and I can see my classmates and the one who caught my eyes is my classmate Aidan, I have a crush on him he's nice and adorable but he don't feel the same I don't think so I know so like bruh look at me very shy and introvert so he will really not like me, It's fine everyone rejected me, Ari and Bea is my cousin that's why were kinda close but they probably hate me. They started to drink and get high while me just eating a chips I found while looking at my environment. After a few minutes every thing is getting loud and some of my classmates are high some of them are making out which made my head hurts. 

I really feel uncomfortable I just wanted to lay down and sleep in peace. Every thing gets more uncomfortable when the group of bully is staring to come closer with me and saying some shit words, Tears is rolling down and my head really hurts. One of them started to push me off on the chair and the other one started to pull my hair. I don't know what are they saying to me so I ran away and go outside, I was at the balcony and I saw Aidan there sitting peacefully and listening to music cause I can saw the wire of his earphones. I sat beside him.

Aidan's P.O.V

I really hate those girls trying to flirt with me they think I like hot girls but hell no. So I ran away from them and go to the balcony to have some peace time, I wore my earphones and played Y/N's playlist on Spotify. I really like her no one knows it even though were not close  but  I really have a huge feelings to her.

While having a peace time I felt that there is someone sat beside me, I turn my side to see who is it, the world stop when that person is Y/N I kinda blush..

Y/N: Uhm don't mind me here.

Aidan: It's okay.. Uh are you having a good time?

Y/N: Not really, I'm really not into parties, my head hurts and they are so noisy.. I hope you don't mind that..

Aidan: It's fine.

I put the left buds of my earphones to her ears because she likes music and it's her playlist so I think it's okay to her. And also they said that music can calm someone..

Y/N's P.O.V

Aidan: It's fine.

I feel okay and comfortable and he put his left buds of his earphones to my ears and it's one of my music on my playlist I started to blushed and my heart is beating fast. I turn around to Aidan while smiling.

Aidan: Yea it's your playlist I asked Bea I like you're music taste.

I felt a butterfly on my stomach when he said that I can't believe he likes my music taste well I like you idiot. I laid my head to his shoulder it means I felt comfortable with him.

Aidan's P.O.V

I had a feeling to confess to her I just felt a butterfly to my stomach while looking at her, after a couple seconds I felt something on my shoulder and it's her head, I blushed and warped my arms around her neck.

Y/N: Oh uh sorry is this okay for you?

Aidan: It's fine..

she nodded.

My heart is beating fast and I just wanted to say that I love her. 

Aidan: Hey I like you Y/N, you're cute, adorable. I really love you Y/N, If you just know..

She giggled and looked at me.

Y/N: I can't believe you liked me.. Well if you're not joking I like you too I have a huge feeling for you, I really thought you don't like me well I'm always getting rejected..

Aidan: Well I guess I'm the person who will not rejected you.

I kissed her right cheek.

Y/N's P.O.V

He kissed me on right cheek. I can't hide my smile and I just felt love so I kissed him on lips, he kissed back I just felt butterflies on my stomach and I felt like I'm in rollercoaster. I realized what I did and I kinda feel embarrassed..

Y/N: Sorry..

Aidan: It's okay you're a good kisser..

Y/N: Shut up, you too.. I just can't believe this is happening if this a dream I hope I don't wake up again..

Aidan: Well tbh same..

We laughed and I laid my head to his shoulder again..

I hate parties but this is the best party ever.