Modeus closed the door, you heard a click indicating that she lock it.

'Oh dear' you thought to yourself as Modues approach you, you look up to her nervously. She just smiled with her eyes filled with hearts, her cheeks taint in blush.

"Feels like your libido is suffering" your heart almost stop from what she said.

"So what if it is" you coldly answer, she knows what state you are in right now, this can be dangerous.

"Let me help you release it because it seems we interrupted something earlier," she said with a smirk, you blushed and look away.

"I know how to pleasure a woman, now shall we do it or you letting yourself suffer?"

Biting your lip and your reason completely and utterly useless at this point, you nod to her.

"Great! Bend over for me" you did what she said, your ass in the air while your arms hugging a pillow, the sight of you is enough for Modeus to get workup, with a chant, she grew meat between her legs, you look back and took a gulp after seeing it's size, you were excited yet nervous.

Modeus grab the helm of your short and pull them down along with your panties, she saw how your juice drip on the floor, your small moan didn't escape from Modues ears, she kneels in front of the bed and gives your dripping pussy a long lick making you yelp, she grabs her meat and a sigh of relief escape her mouth, she began to jerk while she eats you out, your moan is muffled in the pillow.

Every stroke of Modeus hand on her cock precum starts dripping out of it, she stops licking to see if your pussy is wet enough, after giving it a last long lick making you moan, she stands up and lines herself towards your wet core, you look back to see that Modeus looking back at your, her gaze is fuzzy with lust, with a slow movement, the tip went in without any struggles.

With a few more eager thrusts coming from Modeus, she manages to slip half of her length,  let out a shaky breath, the tightness of your pussy is amazing.

"Oh satan you're very tight," she said, grabbing your hips, her fingers burying on your skin, you let out a shaky whimper when she pulls out, only for her to thrust it back sending you a shock of pleasure through your brain, you bury your face on the pillow muffling your load cry of moan.

"F-fuck yeah" you push the pillow aside and lift your upper body looking back to Modeus. "Wait let me stop first, I might cum if I move," She said, panting heavily, the smell of lust coming from you is enough to make Modeus reach her climax immediately.

Much to your dismay, you decided to take this matter on your hand, pulling yourself away, Modeus cock leaving your pussy made you felt empty but don't worry, it'll be back soon. Modeus didn't even have the time to take in what you were doing until you push her on the bed sitting on her stomach with a hungry look, Modeus blush from excitement. How the tables have turned.

"Don't be loud now" you said smirking and lift yourself, lining Modeus meat towards your entrance, slowly you lower yourself, a moan escapes from Modeus that made you smirk wider, you took a sharp breath and slam yourself down, her cock going all the way deep in you, Modeus grab your hips biting her teeth.

You start to bounce on her, every movement sends such pleasure all over your body, you were wet enough to move easily without having any problem, the movement of your hips continues like a rhythm, the slap of your skin hitting against Modeus just adds to the pleasure.

"O-oh fuck--(y-y/n)" Modeus moan your name with a shaky breath as if any moment she can cum inside you. Your moan and hers filled the room but not loud enough for the others downstairs can listen to, your hair bounces with you, your legs became weaker as your felt yourself getting close as well, Modeus felt the sudden tightness inside you and decided to lead this time.

Rolling over, your lower body between her legs, she began to thrust, thirsty for her release and yours as well, you held and grip the sheet as Modeus pound your pussy with her cock, sliding in and out of your pussy with a slicking sound which is very lewd.

You could see how Modeus looks above you, her sweaty face with her messy white hair as she breathes heavily, her eyes focus on her cock penetrating your pussy while drooling on her chin to your stomach.

"Come on Come oonnnnn" Modeus said as her thrust became more rapid and made its own pace, you could feel her hitting your womb deeply, driving you almost insane, good thing you can handle this kind of sex.

"M-modeus. . .i-im. . .I'm coming..!" You said between your panting, and like you just said, with one more rough thrust that could probably leave you with sore legs, you came, and so did Modues. Your juice and her cum mix as you both reach your peak,  Modeus cum spurting out of your pussy and leaking down on the wooden floor, some of your juice drip on Modues thigh making the demon blush.

Modeus collapse on top of you, the demon girl isn't heavy but her chest sure is.

With a pant, you ask Modeus a question.

"Wha-what. . ."

"Do-. . . do you think t-they heard us?"

"N..no. . .the walls are sou-sound proof"

"Th-thank goodness. . ." you said as your legs tremble in a wave of pleasure.

——————————————————

:))) so..what do you think?
I might have watched for some materials and read some along the way.

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment with your thought, and follow me! Lots of love from me!!! ❤❤❤