With a hard thrust of your fingers in her pussy "Oh fuck!"  she finally came in your hand, her juice dripping around your hand and some sticking to her thighs.

You pant alongside her, Beely covered her face with her forearm and catch her breath, her lips and hips tremble from ecstasy. You pull your finger out sending a low shiver towards Beely and whimper, her juices drip from your finger, and decided to lick it off making Beely blush when she took a peek at you.

"Oh God" her voice still shaken from the climax, you looked down at her with a desperate look.

"Beely can you-" but you were abrupt by a roar-like noise, there was a cracking, you noticed at the middle of the room there was a white cracking in the air, the portal is opening.

Beely quickly composed herself and grab her pants and wear them, she grabs her clean handkerchief and wipes off her juice from your mouth and some of your sweat drops on your forehead.

"Well your portal is here, time sure fly when you're having fun" she chuckles and wears a disheartened smile. "I'm gonna miss your company (Y/n)"

"I-..ah" lost in your world and still blurred by your lust, you can't think straight, by the time you realize, you were back in the living room, surrounded by a bunch of worried people, checking on your body and see if you're ill.

"Sweetie are you okay? Do you feel unwell?" Helltaker bombarded you with a question, holding your head gently and facing him. You felt warm around you and noticed Azrael has given you a blanket.

"I-im fine" you manage to utter a sentence, they pull you out from the void so fast you didn't even realize it, you look back at the carpet in the middle of the room.

'She'll be fine' you said to yourself.

"H-how long was I gone?" You ask towards the worried crowd who was looking at you with such anxious eyes. Marina answered the question for you.

"Only 8 and half minutes"

"But we know how long you've been there considering the time of Earth isn't the same as the void," Lucifer said, so they know and that's why they're panicking. It was heart-warming, to be honest.

"You should rest for now sweetie," you nod and Helltaker helps you to stand up, as you walk past Modeus, her eyes widen and turn to you slowly, she brought her hands to her face and blushed deeply.

"Such an amazing amount of lust...!"

"What?" Judgment asks her with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Nothing. . . ."

Walking upstairs, Helltaker opened the door for you, you walk in and sat on the bed.

"Thanks, papa"

"I'm sorry" you glance at him in confusion. "F-for what?"

"I should've tried harder to pull you away from Beelzebub, I just never expected she would come for you," Helltaker said looking down, you smile at him. "Papa, it's okay, im fine and alive and it's not your fault, clearly it's mine because I was dumb to think I could help you guys with a fly swatter, freakin fly swatter"

Helltaker chuckle at you "Still, you've got a brave heart (y/n), im glad you grow up like that" he said wearing a proud look "Any way you should get some rest, we'll clean up the mess downstairs..." Helltaker pause for a bit.

"Oh, Modeus what is it?"

You glance up and saw Modeus standing beside the doorway. "I want to give (Y/n) some company while she rests," she said with a straight face, Helltaker eyebrow rose in confusion, and look at you, you shrug and nod. Helltaker looks back and nod.